If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
@johnboy - Unfortunately you can't share a File Manager between two sites, but perhaps this will work instead:
1. Select all of the files or folders in the File Manager that you would like to upload to the other site. You can select more than one by holding down your Shift or Ctrl key (depending on if you want to select all or only some).
2. Right-click on the selection and choose "download as zip".
3. Download the zip file to your computer.
4. Open your other site and click on the File Manager button.
5. Upload the zip file and right-click - choose "unzip".
6. All of your files and folders will be added to your File Manager very neatly!