If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I'm sorry there is not a way to add multiple images if you are using the Paypal Ecommerce Widget. You can however use custom Paypal buttons and a custom layout.
Custom Paypal Buttons
1. Visit this link on PayPal.com
2. Customize the buttons you want to use.
3. Copy the HTML code provided.
4. Back on your site, drag and drop an HTML Widget from the Sidebar on the right onto your page (the button for this has a blue sphere).
5. An HTML Editor will open up that will allow you to write or paste your code (use right-click > paste or ctrl-V to paste).
6. When you are done, click "Save" and the PayPal button will display on your page.
What you can do is drag the Column Divider Widget onto the page and add Text Widgets to either side with product title and/or description, add Picture Widgets with your product images, then add the HTML Widget and paste your PayPal button code into it.