Add a membership login feature to your website

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Under Consideration
A number of our customers have been very successful with adding a membership login feature to their Yola site using AuthPro and PoppyDog.

We would love for you to share your experience with these or other membership login tools you have used successfully with your Yola sites.

Thanks!
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
  • thankful

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Zylon

Zylon

• 25 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I use Authpro, and it works great. They are very reliable. My website is www.kirupagames.com
P.S. I use Yola. :P
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Thanks Zylon!
Photo of Zylon

Zylon

• 25 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
No Problem :)
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
I haven't had much luck with Poppy Dog. it seems easy to crack so for that reason I can't recommend it. Like Holding down the Ctrl key and press S as soon as you click the protected page.

If people here have had success with securing Poppy Dog I would like to hear.
Photo of samphillips97

samphillips97

• 48 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I use Poppy Dog and can safely say that this does not happen on my browser. Its a service that is easy to use and offers a lot of functionality and allows more users than the AuthPRO free version. I love it!
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Good to know, thanks for sharing!
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Official Response
We need your input in order to better understand the requirements of our customers requesting membership services for their websites.

We need you to tell us more about your business and how you hope to use membership services with your website. Your input will enable us to deliver the best solution to accommodate the needs of our customers.

You can get started on the survey now!

We look forward to better understanding your needs.
Photo of Juanique Pretorius

Juanique Pretorius

• 23 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
As an organisation wanting members to sign-up and pay a fee, can I integrate a membership form and option to pay the fee online via a Silver package and its existing form and payment gateways?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Integrating a member sign-up and payment option.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Juanique,

We do not offer membership or login services at this time but you can read the posts above to learn how others have implemented third party partners to work in conjunction with their Yola sites.

Juanique Pretorius

• 23 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Laura

I read this in the forums thank you but I not referring to a membership login service, I was referring to the forms ( such as email/contact us ) in conjunction with an option to pay a fee for membership. There is no login required.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Juanique

I believe there is a shopping cart solution with jotform and wufoo, using payment gateways, such as PayPal or credit cards. I haven't tried any of them myself, so you will need to research on the support pages of those providers for an option that suits your needs.

Juanique Pretorius

• 23 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Stefan

Thank you I will conduct some research on the above!
Photo of MrsGreen

MrsGreen

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Create a registration/login for members.

Hi, how can I create a members section on my website? I would like to have members register and login/logout with their own information, and be able to upload and store info onto my site.