Alexa Verification—How to claim your site with Alexa

• Idea
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • (Edited)
Alexa verification was a headache for me as well.

The way I accomplished the verification?

On my Yola web site, I put my Alexa ID# in my keyword box along with all my other keywords.

On my home page I went up in the menu area at the top of the page on the left and clicked (page).

Click and open page, then click page properties. The window will open and at the bottom where Your keywords go, put in the 27 digit ID# with a comma after it, as if it were a keyword its self.

I never used the html code version, I just copied and pasted the single ID# itself into my keyword box and included it as if it were an actual keyword.

Don't forget to publish your site, then go back to Alexa and press/click the Verify My ID.

Finished....

Example Below: This is how it should look in keyword box on your Yola web site along with your other keywords.

tyRK3U5jyyyfNjcqABseLpAQDg,mens watch,ladies watch,movado,timex,

Good luck
Rodor1960
Cabin Watch Fine Time Wear
Photo of Robert Dorsey

Robert Dorsey

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • Cool

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Sami_960

Sami_960

• 18 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hello, I'm having a problem in claiming and certifying my website in Alexa. And as far as I know, Yola doesn't support any of the methods given by Alexa to Claim/Certify my website. So, I was wondering whether there are any other method(s) to certify/claim my website (in Alexa) for free...

My Website's URL : http://cpstechnologies.yolasite.com/

Thanks in advance.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Problem Claiming And Certifying My Website In Alexa.