If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
1) Upload the thumbnails - pictures of your shoe - with the file manager (you will find it under the "Site Manager" tab)
2) Drop a text widget on your page and add the thumbnails by clicking on the "insert image" icon on the text editing toolbar.
3) Create pages where full size versions of the images are displayed.
4) To make the thumbnail a link to the full sized image, click on "choose a link" in the properties sidebar
and a link editor will open up that will allow you to create a link to the relevant page. Browse for the page you want and click "ok"
5) When you are done, remember to go to "Edit Menu"
and drag all the pages with the full size images "out of the menu" so that they do not appear in the main menu of your site
Please let me know if you have more questions about this.