Asynchronous snippet for Google analytics 2012- tracking code

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
I can't add a tracking code and wonder if Yola has old or new solutions. There are so many possible soultions and none of them I've tried will work.
Can I get i little help please?
Photo of Dag-Eirik Strømstad

Dag-Eirik Strømstad

• 43 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • tired

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hello Dag-Eirik,

To add Google Analytics to Yola built websites see this tutorial: Adding Analytics
Photo of Dag-Eirik Strømstad

Dag-Eirik Strømstad

• 43 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I did, but it kept telling me and still does, that it cannot confirm ownership to my site movit.no. But today I'm there in Google analytics... This is the place:
https://www.google.com/webmasters/ver...

Anbefalt: Google Analytics
Bruk Google Analytics-kontoen din.
Du må bruke den asynkrone sporingskoden.
Sporingskoden må være i -delen av siden din.
Du må være administratoren for Analytics-kontoen
Google Analytics-sporingskoden brukes bare for å bekrefte eierskapet. Ingen Google Analytics-data åpnes.
BEKREFT Ikke nå
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hi Dag-Eirik,

If you have the the code given by Google Analytics then

Go to back to your Sitebuilder and open up your site.

In the main menu, click on Site > Site Settings > Tracking > Google Analytics.
Paste your Google Analytics tracking code into the Google Analytics ID field provided.
Click on "All settings" in the top left corner to save the change and return to the Site Settings menu.
Please note: Once you have added the code you should not see anything on your page. It is an invisible tracking code, that sends the information to your Google Analytics account.

Republish your site by clicking on the Publish to the web button.

Your site will then be verified and you can log in to your Google Analytics account to find out all the information you want to know about the people who have visited your site. Please be aware that it takes 24 hours for Google Analytics to collect the first batch of data about your site.