Yola Mail login problem

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
I'm trying to log into my yola mail and I get an error message - Authentication failed. Invalid credentials-
Can you please resolve this ASAP I must retrieve my emails .

website www.muslimahscoveredwithcare.org
by the way both webmail accounts give the same error message
Photo of muslimahs_covered

muslimahs_covered

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Angela Mary Butler

Angela Mary Butler

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hello, I also have the same problem today, my site is angelabutler.net and when I try and log in it tells me that my credentials are invalid. I tried to change my password logging into Yola, just incase it had been hacked, and this still does not take me into my inbox, it still says the same thing. I need help on this as soon as possible because I work freelance and my contacts and contract details are in this account and I need to start working tonight. Kind regards and you can contact me at pineapplegirl@live.co.uk as an alternative address as onviously I cannot access my usual email account.

Angela

Angela Mary Butler

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello

I try and log into my yola mail and it tells me that my credentials are invalid. I changed the passowrd via my yola account to be safe, but it still wont let me log in. Please can you look into this asap as I need to access my inbox urgently. I am concerned my inbox has been hacked as had suspicious spam and activity all week so far, my domain for this inbox is angelabutler.net and the inbox in question is angela@angelabutler.net

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Cannot log into my Yola Mail.
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Angela,

You should also be able to access your Yola Mail mailbox now. Please let us know if you still receive an error message. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused!

Angela Mary Butler

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am sorry but it is still not working. I tried with my old password and also the new one that I set yesterday and I still get the same message.. Invalid credentials/authentification and I have day two now of no access to work mails and this is not the first time that I have had issues with my Yola inbox, infact, this is the third time in 12 months. I renewed my domain just a few weeks ago and wish I had moved now, because this happens too frequently and as another user states somewhere in this thread, this is our LIVELIHOOD NOT JUST SOCIAL LIFE and you may be able to eat next week but if I lose my contracted work then I will not ! Please sort this asap
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
We understand that this is your livelihood and because of this we are working as fast as our fingers can type to fix the problem for each affected customer. Please check your email pineapplegirl@live.co.uk for information on your login problem for angela@angelabutler.net, which I have now been able to fix with a password reset.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi muslimahs_covered and Angela Mary Butler,

We are aware of this problem and are looking into it urgently. We will update this thread with more information tomorrow after our engineers have had a chance to investigate the problem.
Photo of muslimahs_covered

muslimahs_covered

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank You, I have so much work pending and a very important email I must reply to ASAP .

Angela Mary Butler

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thankyou. I also have work to do and am worried incase any of my personal information is being stolen by a 3rd party from my inbox :( I await your help with this matter.
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
No - your account security has definitely not been compromised - it was just an error on our side. See Jackie's response above.
Photo of Terry

Terry

• 83 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Yep, me too : contact@xtolz.com :{
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Terry,

Please try accessing your mailbox now and let us know if you run into any issues.

Thanks!
Photo of Amy Wyrick

Amy Wyrick

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
After tons of troubleshooting and password changes, I am still unable to access my yola mail to check incoming messages. Has the mail site been down over the past 24 hours?

Unable to access Yola Mail.
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Amy,

We are aware that there have been problems in the past 24 hours and our engineers are working on fixing the underlying cause. In the meantime we have resolved the problem on your account and your mailbox should be accessible again - please let us know if you still can't get into it.

Thanks!
Photo of Jacob

Jacob

• 46 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
E-mail login failed,
Cannot login to my E-mail, day's my pw is wrong??

loging failed, many attemps??.
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Jacob,

You should be able to login now - please try and let us know if it fails again.

Thanks!
Photo of John Noble

John Noble

• 9 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi. I have hello@michellegracehunder.com set up through you guys and it stopped working this morning. My client refuses to authenticate.

I've tried changing the password, and everything looks OK - what's wrong with my mailbox?

Thanks.

michelleitalia@aapt.net.au.
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Michelle / John,

Your mailbox should be accessible again, please let us know if your details are still unauthenticated.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused!
Photo of John Noble

John Noble

• 9 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Any update please guys?
Photo of Yousef Khan

Yousef Khan

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
i CANT access my yolamail! please can you confirm that this is a problem on your end, as im not sure if my account has been hacked or not.
im desperate to get into my emails, yousef@yousefandthemusicbox.com
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Yousef,

I can confirm that this was a problem on our end and your account was not hacked. You should be able to access it now, please let us know if you can't.

Sorry for any concern this may have caused!
Photo of Jamie Duke

Jamie Duke

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
same here thsi is costing my business money !!!! not even a reply from support
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Jaime,

Yola's SLA response time is 24 hours, and we respond to queries as quickly as our capacity allows. We have received both of your emails and I have just replied to them.

I am pleased to let you know that you should be able to access your mailbox now, and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Photo of Jamie Duke

Jamie Duke

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I appriciate what your saying and thanks for sorting the problem, but you have to realise these websites are peoples living and when we lose money due to Yola's problems replies are needed asap not 24hours later. People move with thier feet when things like this happen. I have a ecommerce shop with another provider and thier response is within 2 hours always
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
We do understand this and respond to urgent situations as fast as we possibly can. We apologize for not meeting your expectations in this instance.
Photo of John Noble

John Noble

• 9 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
You're losing a lot of business here, Yola. Soon as this is fixed, I'm gone.

I can't believe there isn't an update here.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hi all

We are currently working through each case individually, and will update you as soon as we have an answer on what is wrong with your Yola Mail.

Thank you for your further patience!
Photo of Jamie Duke

Jamie Duke

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have run out of patience, im losing money what compensation will be offered for our finacial loss.
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
While we cannot guarantee that you will never encounter a technical error with our service, we can promise to fix these errors as quickly as possible and do everything we can to prevent them from occurring. As per our terms of service we do not offer financial compensation in the event of a software bug. Please see my responses to your email cases about this matter. We have corrected the problem on your account.
Photo of Jamie Duke

Jamie Duke

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Problem is sorted i guess we all vent anger when things like this happen, i was dissapointed with response times but it is what it is. Thanks anyway :)
Photo of Jamie Duke

Jamie Duke

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Again same problems on all accounts, nothing working again.
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Jamie,

I was able to access your mailbox info@j-autos.com by changing your password.

Could you try this for you other mailboxes and let me know if it doesn't resolve the problem?

I will email you with the password change for info@j-autos.com now.

Thanks
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi muslimahs_covered,

You should be able to access your Yola Mail mailbox now. Could you try again and let us know if you run into any further problems?

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused!
Photo of Arturs

Arturs

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Jackie,

i am still waiting for some sort of reply, I e-mailed you, commented? please let me know what to do, as i want to keep my mail, and all the physical emails in it, it is vital to me.
i do understand your position, however i cant work on simple apology.
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Thanks for the update Artus.

We have a 24 hour SLA policy and we will respond to you as quickly as we can.
Photo of Arturs

Arturs

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Jackie,

are you kidding me?! I have paid for e-mail service, and all I want to do is to be able to access them.
Why are you so defensive? Please be a bit pro-active as I already explained that i wish to stay on yola mail server, as all my emails are there.

Please note that i am not trying to sound offensive, all i need is update, that i can access my work emails. thats it!

Thank you
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Not to be at all defensive - just by way of explanation, because you deserve to know what is going on: we are fighting a losing battle trying to fix and update each and every affected user, because we are totally outnumbered. This is especially tough in that we are finding that because of the urgency each customer is sending scores of requests and each one needs to be processed and replied to. Your request for an update is perfectly reasonable, and if I could clone Jackie right now I would! By the time we are done everyone will have access to their emails. We know it is incredibly urgent and we know we don't deserve it, but in the best interests of resolving this for all parties concerned we are pleading with you to give us a little space to work and be a little forgiving if we are unable to update you as fast as we would like.
Photo of Arturs

Arturs

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello,

i know that everyone has been bugging you, but please be so kind and have a look at my e-mail info@fasthold.co.uk, will@fasthold.co.uk as it is wital my our small sales company.

kind regards
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Artus,

Thanks for letting us know! You have a different issue, and I have emailed you directly. Please look out for my email and reply there so that we can get your mailbox sorted out.

Thanks!
Photo of Arturs

Arturs

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Jackie, i replied to your email, please advice, how should i proceed to have acces to my existing email and i suspect i have to pay for again for this, how much will it be?
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Arturs,

We will continue to work with you via email, thanks for your patience.

Angela Mary Butler

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
My mail box is STILL not working and I need to get work done!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Angela,

Just to confirm that I am investigating and I will respond to you as soon as I have an update. I understand the urgency.

Angela Mary Butler

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
please see my comment at the end of this thread.. today the same issue occured again after two weeks of it being solved and this will affect my chance of something big... only today I updated my site for this as needed to show it off, and now need to check messages and nothing !!!!!!!!!
Photo of Jamie Duke

Jamie Duke

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Again same problems on all accounts, nothing working again.
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Jamie,

I was able to access your mailbox info@j-autos.com by changing your password.

Could you try this for you other mailboxes and let me know if it doesn't resolve the problem?

I will email you with the password change for info@j-autos.com now.

Thanks
Photo of Jamie Duke

Jamie Duke

• 47 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
now my network is down on my phone as well Thanks Orange, that was the issue i think this second time and i cant check on laptop as im not home now i dont have the password for the one you set as the mail wont come through :(
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Jamie,

I'm sorry to hear your network is adding insult to injury. Is there another way we can get you the password before you get home to your laptop? Please let us know what works best for you.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi all

We have fixed the Yola Mail problem. Can you please clear your browser's cache, and retry to access your Yola Mail?

Please let us know if it is still not working for you. Thanks.

Angela Mary Butler

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have the same problem AGAIN as of today and this is NOT acceptable now, as this was only fixed for me 2 weeks ago and is affecting my business!! You have lost out here Yola as I was going to renew 2 other domains today, felt in a good mood towards Yola and revamped my site (angelabutler.net), but now, when I go to check messages, nope.. argh .. I AM NOT HAPPY AT ALL
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Angela,

This is a different issue compared to the problem that affected the Yola Mail accounts in this original thread. Email is currently down at our third party mail service provider, they are aware of the issue and working on it as we type. Unfortunately it is out of our control and we have to wait on them for an update.

They have advised the following:

We're experiencing issues with Email Cluster B. At this point some users will experience issues logging in (IMAP, POP and Webmail) and general slowness. Email flow is also affected causing delays in delivery of mail.

We realize this is affecting your business but please hang in there, we will let you know when there is an update from them.
Photo of Chuck Passaro

Chuck Passaro

• 29 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Same here!!!! Not happy and waiting for response.

Angela Mary Butler

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It drives me nuts, its happened so many times over the last 12 months and always seems to happen on the days when Im waiting on that VIP message! Argh! Hope yours gets sorted asap!

Angela Mary Butler

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
@Chuck, I also mailed Yola direct and just got a reply to say its not the same issue as before but the servers for our inboxes are down. Im sure theyll update here soon but wanted to drop a note incase ... just so you know.
Photo of Chuck Passaro

Chuck Passaro

• 29 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Thank you.....its still no way to run an airline.
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Chuck and Angela,

Please follow this thread for updates regarding your Yola Mail inquiry - http://forum.yola.com/yola/topics/yol...
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Chuck and Angela,

We understand the urgency of this for you and the negative impact on your business. Please follow along in this thread for updates as we work to resolve this problem with our mail provider.