Blog Feature Request

• Idea
  • Updated 9 years ago
I would love to be able to use the Flickr Lightbox widget within a blog post. Some of my customers send photos of how they use my products. It is great for my blog and of course customers love seeing their home decor creations on the net. Many of the photos are very large and sizing them down just does not do them justice....Lightbox would solve this in great fashion.
Photo of KanThaiDecor

KanThaiDecor

• 2402 Posts
  • 263 Reply Likes
  • confident

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi John,

It would be wonderful to have Lightbox within blogposts - it may be possible to embed gallery code from Flickr directly into blogposts. I'm going to check it out and come back and let you know (I just don't have any spare moments right now :)
Photo of KanThaiDecor

KanThaiDecor

• 2402 Posts
  • 263 Reply Likes
Hi Marije....I was thinking of trying a work around but having Lightbox within the post would allow text wrap maybe and make for some really nice presentation possibilities.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello John

I believe you can add the Lightbox Gallery to your blog post. I have just tried it and I think it worked!

http://rumballchick.yolasite.com/blog...

What I had to do was add the Flickr Lightbox as per the usual way, then I copied the source code into the blog post.

It's a bit of work I know.. but hopefully you can make this work for you.

Let me know if you have any trouble with this.