Can ́t change payment method

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
I can not add a different payment method, when I add a new card it always generates an error message.
Photo of akan.jaye

akan.jaye

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hi akan,

Please send an email to support@yola.com. They may wish to discuss private details like account names and passwords etc. and you will get a fast response.
Photo of lisa

lisa

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have spoke to support twice. They claim that the issue is debit cards. That they cant accept debit cards, only credit cards.

I do not believe this as the payment never actually gets processsed and is not declined. The error is produced just by trying to change the payment method.

I will call support later but in the USA. The UK support team is in South Africa and although they are polite and professional they are obviously totally clueless on this issue.
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Apologies Lisa.

I didn't mean to give you the run around on this. I hope that you can get this sorted very quickly.

The only suggestion if it's related to card type is to get a virtual Credit card with a limited use maybe a day or so.
Photo of Joshua Oliver

Joshua Oliver

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi there Lisa,

I'd like to get to the bottom of this as soon as we can. Would it be possible for you to give us a call or let me have your email address so that I can start investigating this for you?

Joshua
Call Center Manager