If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
My site www.lactose-free-recipes.com is made up of blog sub pages, i wish to display the most recent additions to those blogs on my homepage however having a bit of difficulty working out how, is this even possible?
If anyone can help i would be extremely grateful.
You could manually add links to your blog posts like this:
1. Add the text you would like to be the link text.
2. Highlight the link text.
3. Click on the "Link" button on the Text Editing Toolbar.
4. Go to your published blog and click on the blog post you would like to link to.
5. Highlight the URL from the address bar.
6. Back in the Link Editor, paste the URL into the URL (external) option.
7. Click the "OK" button.
or Feedburner is a good option as Silverx suggested. I have also used the widget here: http://feed.mikle.com/en/. You tell it the url and it generates a code for you that you can paste into an HTML Widget. It looks like they are currently experiencing some problems so you may want to wait on this one.