If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I have a domain name and wanted to find out if there is anyway that I can add to it. I want to add aword on the domain name but I don't want to have to pay for another one. I just paid for this one and have two years with it. I don't to to waste my money on it. HELP!
If you have purchased a domain name from Yola and would like to change your domain, you will need to purchase another one by following these steps:
1. Click on the down-arrow next to the green "Publish to the web" button.
2. Click on "Publishing settings".
3. Click on "Unpublish your Site".
4. You will be asked to confirm that you wish to unpublish your site. Click on "OK" and your site will be unpublished.
5. Then click on "Publish to the web", choose the domain you would like to purchase and follow the steps until your site is published.