Can I get more that one line of products per Paypal product widget?

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Can I get more that one line of products per Paypal product widget. I have set up the yola page layout with three sections each with a separate Paypal catalog widget. But in each section there is one long line of products. Is there any way to make maybe smaller pictures and have 2-3 products width ways instead of the one long line. Thanks in advance :-)
Photo of Karen Scott

Karen Scott

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi Karen

This is not possible with our current Online Store. However, we will be releasing a new eCommerce package in the near future which should meet your needs. Stay tuned for an announcement regarding this great new feature!
Photo of Karen Scott

Karen Scott

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Monique

Thanks for this, is there any way round this for me???
If I set up single paypal buttons would that make any difference or does it all work the same??
Is it Yola's layout or if I pay for another eCommerce package could I add this to my site and would this work???

Thanks so much for your help :-)
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hello Karen,

PayPal have other widgets for such use and you need to go to the PayPal site to get these: http://storefront.paypallabs.com/auth....

Have a look at this and follow any instructions for getting appropriate code to install on your site.