If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Unfortunately I don't quite understand your request. Would you be able to give me an explanation or an example of what you are wanting to achieve.
Are you wanting a sign in link on your page?
While you can have password protection on your site unfortunately we do not have a members-only option with Yola.
Yola allows you to create a private website, or make part of your site private, by password protecting certain pages on your site.
What this feature allows you to do:
1. Assign a single login ID (username) and password to your site.
2. Choose whether you want to lock (password protect) all the pages on your site.
3. You can then share the login ID and password with people you want to give access to the protected pages.
4. When they access your protected pages they will be asked to type in the login ID and password before viewing these pages.
What this feature does not do:
1. Allow people to register for a username and password on your site. This is a registration feature which we hope to release in future.
How to use the Password Protection feature:
1. Click on the Site Manager tab.
2. Click on "Site Password Protection" underneath the list of pages of your site.
3. Add a login name and password and tick the pages you would like to protect.
4. You can easily protect all your pages by clicking on "Lock All" or take off the password protection by clicking on "Unlock All"
5. When you create a new page, you will see a check box that gives you an option to protect (lock) the new page.
6. Preview your protected page to see what the login form will look like and to test your log in and password.
7. To make the change effective on your live site, click on the green "Publish to the web" button.