Can Yola HELP with a MARKETING WEBSITE??

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
I am interested in creating a Website or having one created for Marketing Purposes.
I run a work from home business and need all leads forwarded to another website which it my lead management site, can this be done with Yola?

The type of website I need created is similar to my advisors, please visit www.secretofsuccessbiz.com
Can you please tell me if this style of site can be created with your resources and any further information would be much appreciated.

I am also planning on registering my own domain and want to know if I can use it with a website from Yola.

Please reply asap as I need a website for my marketing!
Many thanks
Please email marce_carina@hotmail.com
Photo of Marcela

Marcela

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • FRUSTRARED

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

• 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
You could make a equal or better looking site than the link above.
You can always forward anything anywhere.
Also Yola offer domains but if you have your own yes you can point it to Yolas servers easily.

hope this helps - Lee

Lee - http://hexham.info
Photo of Marcela

Marcela

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
You're kidding!! GREAT!!
But are you SURE??
It is absolutely essential I get it right as it will be my main source of marketing, prospecting etc.
Sooo... how do i go about it?? Any tips? How do I insert the contact box like in the site mentioned earlier?? I really have no idea..
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
G'day Marcela,

There are some introductory tutorials produced by Yola. They're well written, easy to follow and they work. I think your style :)

It's worth diving in after the intial read and as for tips there are as many tips as people have questions. Best not to jump the gun but ask as you go along

http://www.yola.com/tutorials/glossar...
http://www.yola.com/tutorials/creatin...
http://www.yola.com/tutorials/adding-...

If you would like to see the list of tutorials:

http://yola.com/tutorials

This forum is an outstanding resource. It is a community of very active yola website builders and the staff of Yola. The response times are very rapid and the atmosphere is polite, energetic and always lookin for new ways of doing things. The community is made of very experienced web builders, business people, entrepeneurs, professionals, students, people who are certainly working more than 25 hours a week (mums with families, dads with families, grandparents.) all with a wealth of web building to share.
The majority of people here have an interest in making some income through their sites but almost none are interested in this forum becoming a lever for selling.

Give it a try. You'll knock it over quickly and i think that all your free time will be convereted into web-building time :)
Photo of jim bell

jim bell

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
All I know is that I went in typed my email and password,and after too many times of re-entering it,it still kept asking me for my email...not the best way to start the begining of a wonderful relationship mjp
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Jim - I'm sorry to hear this is happening. If you're struggling to access your Yola account, please contact us at support@yola.com (include your login email address and published site URL) and we'll be able to help you further.
Photo of Marcela

Marcela

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Good to hear Peter.

I'd like to ask another question if I may, and that is, upon heading over to register with FORM ASSEMBLY as requested when creating the website, i'm a little confused as to which of the three options I should select, because it does list options such as auto-responders along with so many other feautures i really don't know if i need.

Like i mentioned earlier, I am requiring this website for viewing by others, and whatever information is entered in the 'contact me' box by the lead, is to be forwarded to my lead management system.

So i'm not entirely sure about those features and wether I need them or not... any ideas??
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
hi Marcela,

starting at the end first :)

You can organise that the submittted form data is forwarded to another site. It's on their professional plan so not free:

Integration with Remote Scripts

What is the purpose of this feature?
This feature allows you to automatically forward submitted data to any remote script, using the HTTP protocol (the same protocol used when a web form is submitted). This is particularly useful if you already have a form set up and you need to keep using your server-side script. FormAssembly.com will act as the 'middle-man', processing your form and delivering all its advanced features, and then forwarding the data so that your existing business process remains uninterrupted.

What are the requirements?
You need to sign-up for our Professional Plan. It is also assumed here that you already have or will develop and host the remote script.

What are the supported protocols?
At this time, only the POST method of the HTTP protocol is supported, with an optional HTTP Basic Authentication."

You can be alerted by an RSS feed of any recent response. I am also wondering if this can be tied in with other notification services? I don't know.

The autoresponder is simply an automatic way to acknowledge the input from the respondent. I think a good thing for a service such as yours. It's a generated message of thanks or whatever. I think an effective way maybe to redirect to a webpage. That will keep the interest going.

I hope this puts you in the picture
Photo of Marcela

Marcela

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
First of all, thanks Peter, i am sincerely grateful for your help, I am absolutely lost with all of this! It's a new language to me.

Secondly, I understood that I need to purchase the Professional Plan in order for those who contact me through my site to be forwarded to my lead management site - where I already have auto-responders - but I need potential leads stored there as that is my management system and is linked to the main business website including certain actions etc.
So that's no problem.. ok...

I now ask myself... am I better doing things this way, or paying the recommended business partner (who offer websites such as the link I posted earlier) for a once off fee of $140 + $20 p/month Hosting Fee.
Free website + $34 USD p/month VS $140 Website + $20 p/m.

What are your thoughts?
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
Hi Marcela,

You're welcome Marcela.

If I do the sums and it's purely based on dollars: There's no question is there? :)

Now it comes down to whether or not you want to pay a professional to create what you want or need? I think that will also cost some. Not too much for a single application I wouldn't think.

Do you want to have full control over the way your website works? That really is a clear answer also.

You have the time to do this.

For my money's worth I pick Yola. Your main need is to get respondents information into your management System so that other colleagues can use this information.

That's a pretty straight forward need.

You have identified a form builder. Confirmed that it can process data to your management system. it costs some money which you have implied is reasonable.

I think you're onto a winner and there's any number of people who will help you with this process for sure.
Photo of Marcela

Marcela

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ha ha ha.. thanks Peter, I have to say i have received more assistance from you than my own Advisor.. =S

I don’t really know Yola’s potential, i mean, i haven’t seen any examples other than the few on one of these pages and they weren’t anything exciting.

Lee told me earlier that I’d be capable of creating better sites with Yola – compared to the link i posted here.

If I could see, then maybe my decision would be easier to make!

Do you know of any nice websites created through Yola I can see?

The other issue is, I can change my site whenever I want to and it doesn’t cost me any more, where as with the company that looks after that for you not only must you choose one of THEIR templates, but also pay a fee for each time you want to make a change, i.e. A photo or change text.

My main need is to get my leads transferred to my management site for my own purposes, from there I have pre-set emails (from the business i work with) and occasionally share info from there with my advisor, which is possible because all members of this business HAVE to have the same management system. (As far as I understand)
Regardless, I have my automated emails and information about what i do pre-set there, so it’s better for me than having to type them up from scratch.
My other main need is to ATTRACT leads, hence i need (want) a great website (without the expensive price tag).

Question: Is FormAssembly the only site I can use in conjunction with my Yola Website?

Question: Upon intending to create a ‘form’ using FormAssembly, I found they don’t have the insert for Timezones, any tips on how i can insert this as one of my questions when a lead is completing my form?

Thanks and thanks again..
Photo of Marcela

Marcela

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ha ha ha.. thanks Peter, I have to say i have received more assistance from you than my own Advisor.. =S

I don’t really know Yola’s potential, i mean, i haven’t seen any examples other than the few on one of these pages and they weren’t anything exciting.

Lee told me earlier that I’d be capable of creating better sites with Yola – compared to the link i posted here.

If I could see, then maybe my decision would be easier to make!

The other issue is, I can change my site whenever I want to and it doesn’t cost me any more, where as with the company that looks after that for you not only must you choose one of THEIR templates, but also pay a fee for each time you want to make a change, i.e. A photo or change text.

My main need is to get my leads transferred to my management site for my own purposes, from there I have pre-set emails (from the business i work with) and occasionally share info from there with my advisor, which is possible because all members of this business HAVE to have the same management system. (As far as I understand)
Regardless, I have my automated emails and information about what i do pre-set there, so it’s better for me than having to type them up from scratch.
My other main need is to ATTRACT leads, hence i need (want) a great website (without the expensive price tag).

Question: Is FormAssembly the only site I can use in conjunction with my Yola Website?

Question: Upon intending to create a ‘form’ using FormAssembly, I found they don’t have the insert for Timezones, any tips on how i can insert this as one of my questions when a lead is completing my form?

Thanks and thanks again..
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
OK Marcela. The challenge eh?

Showcase websites?

A few:
http://honeybearplayhomes.synthasite.com
http://www.gracehm.com
http://www.wordnoise.com
http://www.cosmicsensorium.com

Other form managers,
there are also quite a few.
Wufoo forms are also featured by Yola.
Jotform is another,
Formlogix,
Zoho creator,

The time stamp

I'm really surprised that is not there. You've stumped me (bugger it!) I would investigate this further because it simply doesn't make sense for a product like this not to have auto-time stamp. If it isn't then you could pull a time stamp from many places. The post itself would have a timestamp somewhere.

Specific international timezones are readily calculated. . You could find a snippet of code to calculate this automatically into your own time zone or GMT or whatever time reference you need.

Convinced....... ? :)
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
I've been in touch with Form Assembly and it's quite possible to extract the time from the sent form.
Photo of Marcela

Marcela

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ok thanks, I'm still contemplating.. you see, i've now found a couple of other sites that offer the website, hosting and Domain name for about $4 a month...

Are any of the form managers you mentioned free?
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
Wufoo and jotform are. Not sure of the other two.

take your time checking all this out.

And goodluck marcela.
Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Thanks Peter, for your help with this.
Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

• 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
Hi Marcela - sorry i loved you and left you, its been the middle of the night in the UK, you have been assisted from a true champ anyway.

I'm way behind now but i will make a couple of points that stand out throughout the thread.

1. To Yola or not to Yola?
The main good point about making your own site rather than paying for a generic 1 is individuality and you can update and make changes at any time, If you need a hand at the start getting things done the way you want, this forum is 1 of the best in the world.
For example the link you gave, that site has major flaws that im sure would be picked up in here. (number 1 being that woman starts talking and there is no way to shut her up - its enough to make you close the browser + many more reasons.)

2. Forms and your management system:
I know formassembly has a pay per form option which gives you the full benefit of the paid options on a per form basis - i know a lot of people like jotform because of its options ( http://getsatisfaction.com/SynthaSite... )
The timezone problem could be overcome by actually asking the question and when a user clicks the answer field a list of options you have created will appear. (form assembly is a lot more complicated than Yola)

3. My recommended sites;
If you want to check out some other Yola sites;
http://digital-retouching.net
http://chilliz.co.uk
http://hexham.info - (mine, maybe i'm biassed)

4. Search Engine Optimization
This forum is unreal at times - 5 minutes in here asking about a specific thing is like 5 years work experience in the field. The sharing of knowledge is invaluable. Also the way the meta descriptions at yola are so easy to access and alter, your search rank will grow very fast.

My recommendation - Yola hosted site and pay as you go forms

Whatever happens - good luck - hope your 'successful' in what you do :)

Lee.
Photo of Marcela

Marcela

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Lee,

I forgot to mention in my other post, in regards to the pay per form option with FormAssembly, I had considered that until I found out I need the Professional otherwise I wouldn’t have the ability to forward my leads – which is top 2 on my list in regards to importance.

I’m not sure I understood your comment about the timezone stamp...
I did start creating a form and created the question with a drop down box selected. There is an option above in FormAssembly to insert things such as ‘Country’ which would then insert those countries in the box, so you click on the drop down arrow and the list would drop – exactly what I wanted but no TIMEZONE option, which they dion’t seem to have.

Shame I can’t do everything I need just within Yola... would be much easier if Yola had all the resources I need instead of referring me somewhere else to create bits to then insert in Yola etc etc..

I forgot to mention those two sites I just posted – apparently everything is done THERE. No need to be re-directed to other sites for certain features. (Which is a plus!)

Yet I’m still skeptical... am loving the attention to detail here.

Thanks muchly!!
Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

• 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
Marcela,
i dont exactly understand what you want to be able to do with the forms. but you can put help bubbles in the answer field, you could add timezones there,
Basically not every function in the world is built into yola but its the best for freely designing your website, i wouldn't want only the functions that i had given to me, you can choose any external service you want, its the best way. Lots of people compete for indivdual services so its nice to choose from them, then drag them into yola and get it to look great. You also get instant emails when you recieve a form entry, so wouldnt this along with google mail apps do the job you want it to?
Ive used a few site designers and Yola is the best, thats all i can say.
Tell me exactly what you want to do with the form replys and maybe i could suggest something.

Lee.
Photo of Marcela

Marcela

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ok........ to be quite frank, I think if you saw my associates website – then it would answer your questions.
I think I’m confusing people with my explanations...
If you can, www.secretofsuccessbiz.com
She has a form on the right.
This form is for prospects/leads to fill-out, and those leads are then emailed to me, where I actually have to arrange to have the leads forwarded to my lead management system on another website.

And you can stop her talking by clicking the STOP button at the bottom of that form. (or just mute your PC for a minute before selecting the link..)

By the way, although there are no pop-ups with Yola, what about those fixed advertisements on a website, do I have to have any? Because I’m not supposed to.

Anyway, I’m sure a lot of things are doable with Yola..
And you mention dragging other applications into Yola – like what? I have never done this for marketing purposes before.. I’m assuming flashing text or interesting ‘stuff’ to attract attention.
It would be a matter of seeing what’s available, problem is I don’t have much time to search. I’ve wasted enough time on this alone.. =(

Lastly, have a read of the features below – most of this info makes no sense to me whatsoever, but I want to know how you guys compare, feel free to just add your notes next to each line... any explanations would be handy too!

Site Tools
Web Site Builder Yes
Web Analytics Tools Yes
FrontPage Extensions Yes
Google Custom Search
Integrated
Google Webmaster Tools
Integrated
FTP Access Yes

Marketing Tools
Google AdWords Credit $50
Yahoo! Search Marketing Credit $25
RatePoint Feedback Service Free 60-Day Trial
HubSpot's Web Site Grader Yes
Submitnet Free Basic Plan

Programming
PHP 4 & 5 Support Yes
CGI Directory Yes
MySQL Databases Unlimited
Python Yes
Script Library Yes

Platform
Load-Balanced Platform Yes
Multi-GB Connections Yes
Daily Server Backups Yes
Backup Generator System Yes
24x7 Facility Monitoring Yes

Plan Specifics
Disk Space Unlimited

Bandwidth Unlimited

Domains Per Account Unlimited
E-mail Accounts Unlimited

Domain Management
Domain Pointing Unlimited
Automated Domain Renewal Available
Registrar Transfer Yes
Subdomains Unlimited

Available Applications
WordPress Yes
Gallery2 Yes
phpBB Yes
GBook Yes
Joomla Yes
Poll, Survey, Counter Tools Yes
Carbonite Online Backup 2GB Free

Email
POP Mailboxes Unlimited
WebMail Client Yes
Spam Filtering Yes
Newsletter Manager Tool Yes
Constant Contact Free 60-Day Trial

P.S. I really like http://chilliz.co.uk
Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

• 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
lead management system that's what i don't understand - formassembly the free version, send you a email when someone fills in your form, problem solved? then when they send you a email add it to the lead management system,
There are no fixed adverts on Yola, they take 0% of your adverts revenue (if you decide to add them)
I think some things dont make sense to you yet, start building your site, it will all become clear, you wont get better support than here.
I do know if you pay less than $1000 for someone to build you a site it will be sub standard. Your friends site is one page with basic links and images and a basic form. If you got down to it you could build something better. Its just a case of learning as you go on.

Lee.
Photo of Marcela

Marcela

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ok thanks Lee, i might give Yola a go and see how I go – i don’t lose anything in the process.

Will keep you posted..

Thanks again!
Photo of Marcela

Marcela

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
One more thing... If I like the site i make here at Yola, can I then register a Domain for that site?

And in regards to the leads, the email I get with the persons details (when they fill in the form) needs to be directed to a particular email address. That’s what I’m needing.
Photo of Marcela

Marcela

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
GUESS WHAT GUYS....

This was in the FAQ Section of my Lead Marketing System....
I'm assuming I can insert this code to my Yola website and, voila!! Yes???

I already have a website I use. Can I use my current website with the UWS system?
Sure can! In the UWS Online Marketing System you can create a unique web contact form that can be inserted into your current website so that all your leads will go automatically into the UWS Lead Manager. Any web developer can insert this quickly for you, all you have to do is send them the "code" that is created in by the UWS system.
Photo of Marcela

Marcela

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello again...
Quick one!
Am I able to change the sizes of the columns i insert in my pages?
I am able to select from the pre-sets i.e. 2 column, 3 column etc.. But i want to make a column wider than the other.
How can I do that?
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
Inserting variable width columns is easy Marcela.
Inserting HTML code is easy.
Th redirection of emails you mention is easy with Form Assembly or others. You can also strip out relevant data from the posted form and insert it directly into some other system that you may already have. All that it commonly processed.

You are at a point now where you can buy a domain. Here or anywhere else. You can create your site and Yola is an excellent way to do that. This will not cost you a penny.
It's really in your hands now.

Good luck.
Photo of Marcela

Marcela

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
ohh... =/ You lost me with:

Th redirection of emails you mention is easy with Form Assembly or others. You can also strip out relevant data from the posted form and insert it directly into some other system that you may already have. All that it commonly processed.
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
It means that if you have a form posted to place A you can also direct it to place B.

If there's information within the posted form that you would like to "Capture" and use in another system, then that can be done. That is not part of the free plan but rather the private plan . The referenc eto commonly done meaning that this kind of processing is being done a zillion times all over the web :)
Photo of Marcela

Marcela

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Peter. So...... How do i go about purchasing my domain here?

And you said inserting variable width columns is easy - but how?
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
I've added my response as a new comment at the end of this thread Marcela because comments don't allow images..
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Wow!!

Great questions from Marcela and super replies from Peter and Lee.

I have just been catching up on this thread and I find the exchange of ideas and solutions very exciting. I feel lucky to be part of such a knowledgeable and passionate group of website builders!

I had a look at the website you linked to but was also forced to close it quickly when the woman started talking and I got that "look" from the others in the office that I get whenever sound starts up automatically and unexpectedly. So the first thing you want to be sure to do is NOT have any narration. It basically ensures that 99% of people will only stay on your site as until the voice starts, then startle, look for a way to stop it and close the site (which is the quickest way to make the sound go away!)

Other than that the site seems to consist primarily of images, text and forms, all easily doable with Yola as Lee and Peter have explained.

Then once you have built the site, you need to promote it. If your expectations are realistic and you are prepared to put in the effort there is plenty of help available right here as well as in the Yola help files: http://www.yola.com/support.html

I hope we have given you enough information to help you with your decision. If there is anything else you want to know, just ask!
Photo of Marcela

Marcela

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi guys, how are we all?

After a good nights’ sleep, I am now following up on everyone’s reply.

Thanks Pete – you’re awesome for being such a bundle of information!

I have checked out those showcase sites but they all seem to lag in the loading.. I will try again later... (?)

Lee – I totally agree with your points on why it may be beneficial to create my own, I absolutely agree.
However there are so many places offering what sounds like ‘too-good-to-be-true’ options, or something like that..

I’d like to list a couple of sites I’m hoping you will all have an opinion on...
I may even post it as a new topic and see what people say..
There are two websites that offer a Domain, the website you create yourself, and the hosting for under $4 USD a month.
One offers the Domain name of your choice for free for ONE YEAR and then you have to pay $20 every year thereafter.
The other site offers the Domain for FREE for the life of your site – so long as you continue to advertise with them.

So... all this for under $4 a month? Pretty good huh...

Now I will tell you who they are, and guys please give me any opinions, if you have a moment to check out their sites, read the features (specs) of their plans (they only have ONE each so it won’t take much of your time) and get back to me..?

http://www.hostmonster.com/

http://www.fatcow.com/ - This site was advertising it’s plan for $3.99 last night, I spoke to someone live and they tried to tell me the promotion had ended. It is now $5.50 p/month. However I have a link that takes me to their ‘expired’ promotion. =P

With HostMonster, I couldn’t help but sence technical difficulties perhaps.... Not sure, nothing much happened to me personally, but I noticed a lot of “If the page doesn’t load or you get this or that message, please contact our support team’’ messages throughout their tutorials, which seemed a bit strange to me.... ?

What else... I think that’s about it for now..

Look forward to your opinions!!!
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi Marcela

While it is not our place to evaluate other services I am happy to outline what Yola offers so that you can compare for yourself:

1) Free site building
2) Unlimited free hosting
3) No pop up ads on your site
4) The option to publish to a free subdomain, a domain purchased through us (19,95USD per year) or a domain purchased elsewhere. Hosting is free which ever of these 3 options you select.
5) Free 24/7 support

So a Yola website is completely free. In fact you can build as many sites as you like with one free account. The only potential cost is if you elect to buy a domain name from us, but this is entirely optional.

Perhaps the others would like to chip in, but personally I think that this offer is difficult, if not impossible, to beat.
Photo of Marcela

Marcela

• 132 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Monique,

Thanks for your input.

What is a ‘Sub Domain’?

You say Yola site building is totally free – but I think that’s conditional.. For example I need contact boxes in my site and I have to get re-directed elsewhere to do that (and pay) before pasting the code in Yola.

BUT... I will check out those couple that Peter mentioned that he claims to be free.

I definitely need my own Domain name, if I am to be recognized and be successful I can’t have my name (.) or (/) something else .com

Thanks again!
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
A free subdomain would be "yourname.synthasite.com." If you wanted your own domain name you would need to pay for it. We pay a domain registrar to register it on your behalf so this is something we cannot offer for free.

It is true that Yola does not have it's own form builder at this time. However services like Wufoo and Formassembly offer both free and paid versions.

I hope we have given you a thorough run down of your options with Yola and that this will enable you to compare our service with the others you are investigating and make the decision that is right for you and your website.
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
Hi Marcela,

If you want a non-standard column a way around this is to use the "two-column widget" which you will see in the RHS column of the builder. Simply drag it onto your page. You can do so much with this widget like add another two column widget inside it and so on. This gives you an almost infinite variability with columns.

You can purchase your domain online when you publish or update your site, a prompt and subsequent dialogue will appear. You can also create your site using the synthasite sub-domain and subsequently change it over to a domain, at anytime. Choice is yours.

You can also send an email to support@yola.com if you want some more advice on domains etc.
Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

• 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
LONGEST THREAD OF THE WEEK AWARD

Morning - great news you are starting designing. I would recommend starting a new topic with new questions that arise while making your site.

Just take it easy, the site wont make itself in a day - good design is worth a lot in competitiive markets. I knew nothing about web design when i started here - you learn every day. Just add important content then align it and make it look 'clean'

My first tip is for your question above about columns - the change layout is the easiest way to add columns and page structure (see image below). the columns you choose there actually move when you put data in, so if the image etc. needs a little space it takes it - couldn't be easier.

I will gladly help with any question you have, and im looking forward to seeing what you make.
You decide what content needs to be on the site, get it on and the community here can assist you with the tweaking of it.
I would recommended publishing to a free subdomain or just previewing the page till you are happy with it then go for the pro personal domain and really launch it to the world

Lee.

Change layout button:

Photo of Arun P Oza

Arun P Oza

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
VISIT MY SITE http://commodity.yolasite.com/ TODAY TOTAL PROFIT 49510 DON'T MISS 95% SURE DAILY CONTACT US 0091-9898439996