Can Yola Support 123FlashChat???

• Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
hi i also using i wanna know that yola can support 123flashchat?how to install the chat to yola server??can u reply this question as fast as u can.i need a hight version chat such as 123flashchat or tufat wanna know that yola can support 123flashchat or no?if can tell me how to install it!
Photo of chihua93

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Dré

• 201 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes

From what I can see 123FlashChat looks like a great product but it needs to be integrated with databases and other server-side features which are currently not available within the Yola site builder. Some of these features are not available for security reasons, while others are being looked as possible future features.

There are other tools that you can make use of such as the Meebo chat room widget that does integrate directly with the Yola site builder. I'm not sure if this would provide a suitable alternative for you, but if you're interested, here's how:

You can add a Meebo Chatroom by using the Meebo widget which is located in the Widgets folder on the right-hand sidebar. This is how:

1. Drag and drop the Meebo widget onto your page.
2. A dialogue box will open where you can edit the settings of your Meebo widget.
3. Click on "OK" to add the chatroom to your page.
4. You can edit any settings by clicking on 'Edit' on the top left of the green widget toolbar.

Please note: the connection on the Meebo chatroom does not work in certain areas where ISP caching is used. Unfortunately, this is something out of our control.
Photo of chihua93

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
okie thanks for the info...but i need a admin setup chat room did the meembo have that kind of service!lik 123flashchat or tufat flashchat have that kind on service & totally i need a chatroom just lik that need a ban , kick , gag more option in did meembo have those option?
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hey - not sure if they provide that setup. I would recommend taking a look at their site for more info:
Photo of joy1792

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
as far as I know, 123flashchat team can support integration service for you, to add chat to your Yola, contact them and have a try.