Cannot access Yola mail

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Solved
Hi, I cannot seem to access my Yola mail on our domain. Can you please let me know whether you think it's a Yola issue or a server issue? Domain: www.directgb.com.

Thanks,

Daniel Boughton
Photo of Daniel Boughton

Daniel Boughton

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Stefan

Stefan

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Daniel

We've just got the news that there is a technical problem with Cluster B of Yola Mail accounts. We're in touch with our partner to work on this issue. We'll keep you posted on this thread.
Photo of Daniel Boughton

Daniel Boughton

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Stefan,

Thank you for your reply and for letting me know.

if it's any help my phone seemed to be having trouble downloading the emails during intermittent periods over the past day or so.

Dan
Photo of Craig Solid

Craig Solid

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Same problem here.

Any idea how long this might take? An hour? A day? I just want to know whether I need to reach out to my customers to let them know my email is down.

Thanks.
Photo of Jonathan Silcock

Jonathan Silcock

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Same problem. Please let us know more info when available.

Thanks.
Photo of Jonathan Silcock

Jonathan Silcock

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Mail just started coming through. Thanks.
Photo of Craig Solid

Craig Solid

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I can now log into email, but I know that I received emails during the downtime (I contacted customers), and they do not appear. PLEASE do not tell me that any emails sent to me during the downtime are lost!
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Nothing should be lost but they are still reporting problems so logging in is intermittent at best and email send and delivery will be delayed. We will continue to update you here as we know more. Thanks for your patience as we work through this and we're so sorry for the frustration and inconvenience it is causing.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Official Response
Based on our latest update, your mailboxes should all be accessible now and mail is sending and receiving normally though you may still see some delays. Thanks again for bearing with us.
Photo of Daniel Boughton

Daniel Boughton

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for your help.