David

• 71 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Patrick Coltrin

Patrick Coltrin

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I tried last night was only able to log in one time and have not been able to. Any time frame on when this will be fixed yola you are loosing my intrest in you I May need to transfor my information to a diffrent provider if you guys cant get your act straight. I know this has happend on more than one occasion
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Patrick,

We really do regret that this happened and working on this right now to get this resolved as quickly as possible.

It is typical of internet-based services to have glitches from time to time. We are certainly not immune to this. Having said that, we are proud that we have an uptime rate of 99.9%. Our engineers are working hard to maintain this and we will let you know when this has been addressed.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hi Patrick,

I am happy to report that our engineers have now fixed this up. Please do let us know if you continue to have problems.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
For chris.tvpt:

Photo of chris.tvpt

chris.tvpt

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
This what I get:

Photo of chris.tvpt

chris.tvpt

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I got in via ie i think its my firefox never thanx!

I am just rea;lly appreciated how awesome u guys are... I will try a different browser for yols any suggestions?
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Chrome is a good alternative to Firefox, but if IE works for you, that's great too.
Photo of chris.tvpt

chris.tvpt

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Yea either or works. Thanks to all you guys for ur awesome help... Sorry if i sounded a bit upset... Just really concerned. I think firefox had a glitch why i couldnt login thats all it was firefox thats all