Cannot update site since Oct. 7, 2011

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Hi! We have not been able to reliably update our website since Friday. At one point, I saw the error message saying Yola was having server trouble. It is still down. Please advise re. when we expect it to go live. We are over half way through our fundraiser and would rather use your site than our email. Thanks!
pack185-popcorn.yolasite.com
Photo of Linda

Linda

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi Linda

This should be resolved now although there may be a backlog of sites waiting to update. Please check and let us know if yours is still not published.

Very sorry for the inconvenience, especially during your fundraiser!
Photo of Linda

Linda

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Monique!
Thanks for your reply. It is still not available for update. The old content is out there to be viewed, but I cannot access it from yola.com to make updates. When I log in and select to edit the website, the screen format changes to the plain text column. When I select Edit Website, it just sits until my browser times out or I hit the back button.
Thanks for your help! (And regards to Francois!)
Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Hi Linda,

It sounds as though your site may have been cached on your end. Please try clearing your browser's cache, here's how: Clearing your browser's cache.

If you are still not seeing the correct information after clearing your cache, please could you share the following with us:

Browser version and type you are using
Screenshot of the error

Thanks for your cooperation, Linda. I am confident we will have this sorted promptly.
Photo of Linda

Linda

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Brianna! I cleared cache... same problem.
We are using Safari Version 5.0.6.
I'll try to include the screen shot...
Thanks for your help!
Linda
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Linda,

Thanks for this screenshot and for letting us know the browser and version. I have been able to replicate this and have logged this as a bug for our engineers to examine further.

In the meantime, I have found that Firefox does not seem to do this. Please can you try using Firefox to see if that helps for you?
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hi Linda,

We believe we have fixed this up. Please can you check and let us know if you're still seeing an issue with this?

Thanks!
Photo of Linda

Linda

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Woo hoo! It worked. Thanks so much!