Cannot upgrade to Silver for $7.99! Getting Error.

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • In Progress
Archived

This conversation was archived and is no longer visible to community members.

I have an offer for $7.99 for Silver, but when I click upgrade it says the price is $9.99. Also when I click UPGRADE, I go to a page that has an error, so I can't continue... Please Help

{'channel_error': u'Basket started with product (sku=40000061,type=gxbo_silver_bundle) not compatible with this channel (name=upgrade_to_silver,allowed_types=silver_bundle)', 'error': 'channel_error'}

That is the error.
Photo of Shana Theoret

Shana Theoret

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Oliver Ingham

Oliver Ingham

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Probably to do with some of the MANY issues Yola is experiencing today D:
Photo of Josephine

Josephine, Employee

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Shana,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble upgrading your account to Yola Silver. I have reviewed your account and I see that you signed up via the Get your Business Online (GYBO) program. The cost to upgrade your account to Yola Silver is C$29.95 per year or C$9.95 per month. Could you let me know where you received this offer, so that I can further look into the discount issue for you?

Also, could you let me know which steps you are taking when you receive this error?

I have tested upgrading to Silver in your account and could reach the payment page successfully. These are the steps I took:

1. Login to your Yola account.
2. Click "Account" on the left-hand menu.
3. Click the "Upgrade" link on the right of your subscription details.
4. Follow the steps to make your payment and upgrade to Yola Silver.

Thank you for working through this with us!
Photo of Shana Theoret

Shana Theoret

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I received this email:

Hello Shana,

As a valued Canada Get Your Business Online customer we’re giving you the chance to get Yola Silver at the special rate of C$7.99 for 1 year (reg price $99.95/year). This is an exclusive offer available only to Canada Get Your Business Online users and is available for a limited time only.

With Yola Silver, your website will have all the features you need to stand out against the competition, including:
Custom web address: Professional and memorable
Unlimited Premium Styles: Make your site beautiful with over 100 professional design templates
Credits for advertisement: $75 value
Advanced statistics: Learn valuable information about your audience and site traffic
Premium support: Priority email and phone care
Hurry Yola Silver is only available for C$7.99 for a limited time only.
Photo of Shana Theoret

Shana Theoret

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I go to my account, click upgrade and then a loading screen starts, then I am sent to a new page with that error I posted before still.
Photo of Josephine

Josephine, Employee

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Shana.

Thanks for getting back to us. We will contact you direct via email to assist you with this.
Photo of Shana Theoret

Shana Theoret

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I tried using another browser and now it says to upgrade to Silver, it will cost me $29.99. I just want the offer I got in my inbox for $7.99 please.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Shana,

We will gladly honor the promotional offer you are referring to. As Josephine mentioned we need to work with you direct via email to resolve this account management issue in order to ensure this is resolved to your satisfaction.