Cant get to my site

• Problem
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Solved
HELP!!!Any reason why I cannot access my site? food4memories.com, in fact when I logged into yola, it didnt recognize my password had to reset it. HELO!!!
Photo of Rizan

Rizan

• 219 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of KanThaiDecor

KanThaiDecor

• 2402 Posts
  • 263 Reply Likes
Hello Rizan my friend.....OK I think maybe it has been awhile since you have been here and maybe you don't know of the DOS attack that forced Yola to change IP settings.....Have you reset yours? If not I will get you pointed in the right direction.
Photo of Rizan

Rizan

• 219 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi John it has been about 30 days since I've been on, no not aware of an attack!! Please help me to reset IP settings, would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
Photo of KanThaiDecor

KanThaiDecor

• 2402 Posts
  • 263 Reply Likes
Go to this thread http://forum.yola.com/yola/topics/ins...

If you need more help let me know
Photo of Rizan

Rizan

• 219 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thanks so much John, I have changed my IP address and republished the site (step1) but, the rest of the prompts below dont seem to appear on Yola. Have I done something wrong? The site still doesnt appear on the web, though I am aware that this can take some time. Thank you John.

Once you have configured your DNS settings:

1.Click the green "Publish to the web" button in Yola.
2.Select "I already own my domain name" and then "Next step".
3.Enter your domain name and follow the prompts to publish your site.
4.If your site is already published, click the drop down arrow next to the "Publish to the web" button, and then select "Publishing Settings" and you will see an option to add a domain you already own. If your domain now redirects to your subdomain, you can change it by following the steps on this link: My domain is redirecting to my Yolasite subdomain.
Photo of Rizan

Rizan

• 219 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I 'm back up and running. Thanks!!
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Great to hear Rizan!

@John - thanks for your stellar help!
Photo of KanThaiDecor

KanThaiDecor

• 2402 Posts
  • 263 Reply Likes
Well I try to score points with Rizan....If I am ever going through her part of the country I may hit her up for some of that mid eastern cooking ha ha...It looks really good and I have never tried any mid eastern cuisine
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
haha.. good plan, John! I remember seeing some of her delicious recipes. Better bring a doggy bag to bring back if you ever do get a chance to go! :)