If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I cant open my published website. I registered my domainname with godaddy.com yesterday and made the necessary DNS settings and now when I try to open my website (freebietradingonline.com) It says that the domain has been parked by godaddy.com. What should I do?
Here are the basic steps too:
1. Go to the GoDaddy website
2. Under 'Domains' on the menu choose 'My Domains'. This will take you to your GoDaddy domain manager.
# NOTE: at this stage you may be required to login
3. From the 'Domain Manager' interface, click on the domain you want to edit
4. Now click: Click on 'Total DNS Control and MX Records'
5.Now you need to edit your A record. Click on the icon in the section: A("host")
6. In the box where it says "Points To Ip Address:" put the SynthaSite IP: 184.108.40.206 and click OK
Your domain should now point to SynthaSite. You can test if this has worked by typing your domain into your browser. If all has worked correctly you should end up at the SynthaSite homepage. Don't be too worried if this is not the case, bear in mind that DNS changes, like you have just made, can take up to 48 hours to propagate through the internet.
If after 48 hours your domain is still not working as you would like, see the section on domain diagnosis and troubleshooting