If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
For some reason, the publisher won't publish my site anymore. I didn't make any major changes, just a new blog post. My browser is firefox, and I've never had this problem in the past. The site domain is http://recipemaverick.yolasite.com/php
I'm sorry to hear you are struggling to publish your site and we would like to find out why this is happening. Please can you check the following:
1. Are you using an updated version of Firefox?
2. What operating system are you using?
3. Check what version of Flash you have installed. In order to find out click this link: http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewC.... Please ensure you are using the latest version of Flash.
4. If you have access to a different browser, computer or network environment please try to publish your site and let us know if the problem still occurs or if you get a different result.
5. Please can you try logging out of your Yola account and clearing your browser's cache (this link has more information: http://www.google.com/support/account...)
6. Please can you make sure that your browser is set to accept cookies from Yola (this link has more information: http://www.google.com/cookies.html)
I have published a few things, and now I can't publish. I tried Firefox, Chrome and IE. I tried restarting and clearing cache on Firefox. I think I have done all of the things suggested above. aquaspritesofwisconsin.org