can't receive email

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
I set up my yola email account and I can send email but, do not seem to be receiving email.
Photo of Robin

Robin

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Nazlie

Nazlie

• 1721 Posts
  • 51 Reply Likes
Hi Robin

We can check this for you. What is your domain name?

Nazlie
Photo of Robin

Robin

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks, Nazlie. My domain name is studioelevenphotography.org
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Robin,

Thank you for providing us with your domain name. I have checked your mail settings and everything appears to be in order. You can access your Yola Mail at this weblink: http://mail.studioelevenphotography.o...

Have you set up your Yola Mail with an external e-client which could be the cause of you not being able to receive emails?

Thanks,
Jackie
Photo of Robin

Robin

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have no idea what setting it up with an external e-client is. I have checked the email account today and the emails I sent as tests about 6 hours ago are now there. Just some kind of delay? If it's working then that means I don't have to do the external e-client thing?
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Robin,

What I meant by external e-client is setting up your Yola Mail to use it with MS Outlook or Thunderbird for example. We are glad to hear that it is now working! Let us know if you continue to experience any delays and we will investigate for you.

Cheers,
Jackie
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
If you have used Google Apps, you will need to verify your domain in order for your email to work. (Sorry if i have the wrong story here) :) If you need help, i will be waiting !
Photo of Robin

Robin

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks! It's not Google Apps, it's Yola Mail. And it seems to be working now.
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
no problem :) enjoy