Can't Update My Site!!!

• Problem
  • Updated 11 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived

This conversation was archived and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

I can't update my site!! I have posted this several times.. and after I try updating it like 40 times, it'll finally work! This is starting to happen frequently now... and it really bothers me, when I need to go somewhere and have to wait until my site publishes. Can one of yola employees check out my website and see whats wrong with it?!!
Photo of Kumby

Kumby

• 211 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello Kumby,

Is this the site you are having trouble updating animestarr.co.cc? Do you receive any type of error message when the site will not update or does the page just continue to load?

Can you tell me what browser you are using and possibly give me a screen shot of what you are seeing when you try to update.

Thanks,
Emmy
Photo of Kumby

Kumby

• 211 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Yes, I'm having trouble updating animestarr.co.cc. And I do receive an error message. I'm using Safari 4. And unfortunally, I can't upload a screen shot of the error message. because I get this "TypeError: 'responseText' is null or not an object"

So, I might as well tell you how the error message looks like. It says "An error has occured" on the bar of the error message. And says "Something has gone wrong". Here's how it looks if I copy and paste the text.

Something has gone wrong.
Provide a description of what happened (optional)

Click Send and we'll fix the problem A.S.A.P.
See the technical details
Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Kumby,

Can you drop us a note at support@yola.com and we will do our best to help you.