change of name

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
i want to change the name of my site? is that possible, it comes up as my heart of stones jewellery designs, i would like it to say Elysium Designs, i did have a age with that name is it possible to change it over please? i have a different domain name, but when i pst n facebook i have the domain name then a dfferent name, whch i would like to change.
Photo of Carla Harris

Carla Harris

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hi Carla,

If you go to Site>Site settings

At the very top you will see your site name with a pencil icon beside it. Click on the title or the pencil and you will be able to change the name.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Carla

Adding to Gop (thanks for your reply, Gop): Please note that each page you have created so far will not take over your new website name automatically. You will need to change it for each page manually by going to your Page Manager (Page > Page Manager). But every new page you create from after the site name change will carry your new name.

Also, search engines and Facebook which have picked up your old name may still display your old name for a while until they update their data. I'm sorry that this is beyond Yola's control.