change Yola web site to new yola web address?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
I have a cool yola web site. The yearly subscription to site will expire soon.
I want to change my web site address. The web address is available.

How can I transfer my existing web pages to my new address when my old site expires?

john DC Cape Town , South Africa
Photo of John Douglas Crook

John Douglas Crook

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 8 years ago

  • 1
Photo of diane


  • 1238 Posts
  • 121 Reply Likes
Hi, John,

When the domain expires, the site will become unpublished. You would just need to publish the site to the new domain by clicking on the green Publish to Web button and purchasing the new domain. Please let us know if you have any trouble with this. If you don't want to wait for expiration, you can unpublish it now by clicking on the arrow next to the Publish to Web button and click on Publishing Settings and unpublish.