If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
How do i use my own add to Basket Button/ cart and link it to my pay pal
:) at the moment i am using the pay pal button and its pretty boring,
I just dont understand the Insert an image URL: can anyone simplify
Are you asking how to create your own PayPal buttons without having to use the Online Store widgets available on Yola?
Here are some steps that may help:
1. Visit this link on PayPal.com: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/web...
2. Customize the buttons you would like to use.
3. Copying the HTML code provided.
4. Back on your site, drag-and-drop an HTML widget from the sidebar on the right onto your page (the icon for this is a blue sphere).
5. An HTML editor will open up that will allow you to write or paste your code (use right-click > paste or ctrl-V to paste).
6. When you are done, click "OK" and you will see the way that the HTML displays on your page.
Hi Helen - could you give us more information on what you mean by customizing the buttons to use your own? If you have a reference on another site that you are using to guide you through this process, can you post it here so that we can take a look?