If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
It is definitely doable! You just need to follow these steps:
1. Click on the drop down arrow next to the green "Publish to the web" button.
2. Click on "Publishing Settings".
3. A dialog box will open up. Click on "Edit your subdomain".
4. Type in your new subdomain name. If the subdomain is available, click "OK". If it is not, you will need to select a different one.
5. A dialog box will open asking you to confirm the change by typing in the word "change".
Your site will then be published to your new subdomain. Please note that when you change your subdomain, your previous subdomain will then become available for anyone else to use.