If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
If you are experiencing a problem with setting up your outgoing mail when creating your external email account, please try switching the STMP port setting to 587 or 8025. Some service providers block port 25 for security reasons.
Here are the steps:
1. Click the Tool menu and select Account Settings.
2. Select Outgoing Server(SMTP) in the directory tree.
3. Select the SMTP server you wish to change in window and click the Edit button beside it.
4. In the SMTP Server window, change Port: to 587.
5. Click OK and then click Ok again.
6. Try sending your mail.
Note If you still cannot send mail, repeat these steps substituting 8025 for the SMTP port.
I hope this helps! If you continue to experience problems please let us know.