CONTACT FORM PROBLEM

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • In Progress
CONTACT FORM PROBLEM
When i click the "send / submit" button, i'm automatically transferring at yola.com
Τhe message does not send. Plz fix it very soon.
Photo of moysikh.com

moysikh.com

• 47 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Marko Koskenoja

Marko Koskenoja

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I received all my test e-mails early this morning but I tested it again and it no longer works.

Please fix the problems. How can a web hosting provider have so many problems with delivering such a simple app on their services?

Sent: August-19-12 4:39 AM
To: marko@northlandconsultants.ca
Subject: Re: contact us form not forwarding e-mails to me [ ref:_00DA0JYna._500F0BYFpo:ref ]

Good day,

Unfortunately we were having a slight problem with our forms. Our engineers have now fixed this and your forms will now be working.

All previously sent forms will be sent too.

If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Jeremy
Team Lead, Yola Community Support

For fast, friendly community support join us at Get Satisfaction! | Visit our Support page for step-by-step instructions | Connect with Yola on Facebook | For Site Building Tips and Tricks, see our Video Tutorials on Yola.tv | Follow us on Twitter! | For the best user experience, Yola recommends Chrome and Firefox

Your request:
Hello,

Like other Yola clients my "contact us" form is also not sending customer
e-mails to me. It suggests that the inquiries have been submitted but I
never get the e-mails.

Where are the e-mails actually going?

Please fix the problem.
Photo of Troy Barmby

Troy Barmby

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am not getting the form submissions anymore! I have emailed and emailed support with no answer! These forms are very important to my site! Please fix ASAP! You charge enough $$$ now do your job!
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Troy,

I apologize for the lengthy delay in responding. We are just getting caught up with our backlog from the holiday.

I see that you have tried to reach us through Yola Support, however it was sent when we were closed for the holidays and only had skeletal support.

A number of days have passed since you posted this. Are you still having an issue with your Yola Form?

Please do let us know as we certainly want to make this right!