Contact us

• Question
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • Answered
How can I put a "Contact Us" in the links under the banner without making a new page
Photo of Steve3333

Steve3333

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of SilverX

SilverX

• 492 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
I am not sure what you need to do, but,
if you need to embed a contact form , drag and drop a wufoo form widget and create a form.
Else, use other service to create a form and put the code there.

If you need to create a contact us page , but not need to show in main menu , click on new page button and clear the checkbox - show in navigation.

Check my site for a demo.
http://www.techrome.com/ask-my-question
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Thanks Ayesh!

Steve, here is a link to more information on adding a form to your site: Adding a form. Please let us know if you have any further troubles with this.

Emmy
Photo of SteveC

SteveC

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
If you load a text box, then type in "Contact Us" then select the link icon, select E-Mail link it goes straight to the users mail program
Id`e like to have the Contact Us with all the other links.
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Steve - would you like to have a Contact Us page on your site? If so, you can do so by clicking on "Add Page". More information available on this link: http://www.yola.com/customer-support/...

I hope that helps!
Photo of SteveC

SteveC

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
No new page
See ex on www.wirral-fisheries.com
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Steve - I see what you mean, thank you for clarifying. Unfortunately it's not possible to change the type of link that is used for a menu link. It can only direct to another page of your site.
Photo of SteveC

SteveC

• 29 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Marije
Thank for your patience
I will have to think of another way
Cheers
Steve
Photo of Margie

Margie

• 286 Posts
  • 25 Reply Likes
Steve, I see two options for you:

1) make a text box, similar to others already on your homepage, with your contact link.

2) instead of using Yola's dynamic navigation, you could set up a static one which could include the email contact link you'd like.

With either of those options you'd have to duplicate it on each page of your site. Personally, I'd go with a separate contact page, since it's much easier to set up ad maintain.

Can I ask why you don't want a separate page?
Photo of Steve3333

Steve3333

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Margie
Thanks for the reply
The reason for not using a separate page is
Having to use a new page just for the words contact us(would look silly) then having to click on it
If it was in the links row it would save pages and using only 1 click
Unless you know different
Steve