Conversion

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
I mad a website but I need the script for some conversion so I hope someone can help me on that:)
Photo of Leonard

Leonard

• 18 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Hi Leonard,

Thanks for your message. In order to assist you I'll need to gather a little more information. Can you explain a bit more as to what you are hoping to change up? We will be offering CSS overrides in January to our Yola Silver customers. When the release date gets closer, we will be sharing more information on it.

Cheers!
Photo of Leonard

Leonard

• 18 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I need the script to do the conversion which when i enter 1 for example the others box will have number too
Here is my website:http://mwtcratio.yolasite.com/
Photo of jeremy

jeremy, Employee

• 1349 Posts
  • 90 Reply Likes
Hello Leonard,

Are you wanting to convert currencies, distances or weights? (or something different)

You should be able to google for "conversion scripts for..." for what you are wanting to add and then get the script.

Once you have the script we can help you add it to your Yola site.

Many thanks for working with us on this.
Photo of Leonard

Leonard

• 18 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I need the conversion script to convert the ratio of those items
Photo of Justine

Justine

• 751 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Hi Leonard,

We need to know what you are converting. For instance, if you want to convert currencies you need a 'from' currency and a 'to' currency. Once you have your input and output variables you will then be able to search for a script.

Hope this helps!

- Justine
Photo of Leonard

Leonard

• 18 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I need the conversion just like this web--> http://mafia-wars.div.cz/converter.php
Photo of Justine

Justine

• 751 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Hello Leonard,

Thank you for that link. I am still not sure what things you are converting from so that they become items. You need to have a value for your 'from' field before you can convert it 'to' something.

The website you have provided is set up to convert 'loot' from a game to the items listed. If you would like to set up a converter that does something similar you need to know the value of the the thing you are converting (such as $1) before it can be converted into the item (such as a Bingo Card).

Have you tried to contact the website owners for assistance with the code - perhaps they have code that you can use for your site?

- Justine
Photo of Leonard

Leonard

• 18 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
i contact them but no response is made.So i really need the script for me to complete it.And i know the value I converting
Photo of Justine

Justine

• 751 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Hello Leonard,

Unfortunately I am unable to provide you with the code you require as it belongs to the site owner and is not Yola's to give.

I have taken a look at your site, and the site you'd like the code from (http://mafia-wars.div.cz/converter.php), and I notice that you have copied their source code to your site. Unless you have the website owner's permission to use their code, it is illegal to do that. I do suggest contacting them and confirming that you can use their code.

If they do want to share their code with you, then they would probably be able to assist you with the conversions you would like to do.

I hope that helps.

- Justine