creating page in photo gallery to put more than 100 phots on pages ,

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
please help me that how i can have more pages like page 1 or page 2, page 3 the Photo Gallery ?,,cooz i want to have seperate pages with seperate photos to put 10 photos in each pages and make a bundle of pages to be visited,
Photo of arsarihalim.carpetsfactory

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hi there!

You may want to consider creating subpages. Here is a quick overview on how to do this:

1. Create the pages you need. When you create the page untick the "show in navigation" box so that these pages won't be automatically added into your main navigation menu.
2. Now that you have your content, you need to link it all up. You can create the links using the Text Widget.
* Drag a Text Widget onto your page and click to edit it.
* Type the text which you want to be the link to the sub-page.
* Highlight the text, and from the Text Editing Toolbar, click the link button (10th from the left next to the image button).
* Click on the "..." button next to "page". It should give you a list of all the pages you have just created.
* Choose the relevant page and click "OK" and you will have a link to this page.

If you didn't untick the "show in navigation" box and would like to take them out of the navigation, simply click on "Edit Navigation" and drag-and-drop the pages you don't want in the navigation into the panel on the right hand side. Do the opposite to include them in the navigation again.

For detailed instructions and a working example, please click on the following link: Creating Subpages.

I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if it does not.
Photo of arsarihalim.carpetsfactory

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
thanks...i will try for it...