Custom 404 page, Future Feature?

• Idea
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Not Planned
Hey Everybody, Happy New Year.

I was wondering with Yola improving upon their Silver package, would it be
possible that Yola can allow (build a feature) that allows us to build custom
404 error pages, maybe as another feature for Yola silver users.

This would be really be useful!
Thanks
-Jeremy
Photo of Jeremy Paton

Jeremy Paton

• 159 Posts
  • 16 Reply Likes
  • happy

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
A Happy New Year to you as well Jeremy :)

We are excited for the time when we will release the new Silver package as it will be packed-full of new features! However, a custom 404 error page will not be a part of this release. I will pass along this desired feature to our Product Team so that they can take this into consideration for future releases.

Cheers,
Sanja
Photo of JC

JC

• 354 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
Hi there to Yola, Looked for a way to customise a 404 page and found this posting. Please can you advise if it is possible to customise / design one ourselves, as I now have a couple of these online and would like to be able to do so. thanks.
j
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Sorry JC, this has not been implemented and is not currently planned, though it is logged for our engineers.
Photo of sofia

sofia

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Shame as i was hoping to customise a 404 page too. :( Please can you guys look into either adding this feature or loosening up on the rules and to stop blocking it as there are alot of my old pages indexed on hundreds of web directories. These links all lead to a boring yola 404 page. Looks bad and random. Would love to have a customizable page. Please can you reconsider?