deleting and closing an account

• Question
  • Updated 11 years ago
i'm trying to start a website for my church, and the files i'm trying to upload for the site are more than 5mb, so I'm going to have to delete my account and find a new site that has more storage space. How do i delete and close my account?
Photo of boo

boo

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Vinny Lingham

Vinny Lingham

• 65 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Boo!

The 5mb limit is per file. Do you have images that are bigger than that? There are no limits on the number of files that you can upload and remember that most users do not want to download a file bigger than 1mb into their browser.

I hope this helps!

Thanks
Vinny
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi Boo

Also, are the files image files or another type of file? Give us more information on what you are hoping to achieve and we will see what can be done.

We are trying to improve our service all the time, so why not give us a chance to try to help you before closing your account? :-)

Monique
Photo of ben

ben

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
how do i delete my one 2 ???????/
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
To delete your account:
1. Log in to your account
2. Click on 'Edit my info'
3. Click on 'Delete my account', a red box on the right hand side
4. Click on 'ok' and your account details and any sites you created will be permanently deleted from our system.
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
To delete your account, email your account details to support@synthasite.com and we will do it for you.

Monique
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
To delete your account:
1. Log in to your account
2. Click on 'Edit my info'
3. Click on 'Delete my account', a red box on the right hand side
4. Click on 'ok' and your account details and any sites you created will be permanently deleted from our system.