Dirty laundry

• Question
  • Updated 11 years ago
I am really disappointed with Support@synthasite.com.
I initiated a transfer of domain and registrar 4 days ago. I hadn't heard anything after two days and sent an email. It had been overlooked and would be acted yesterday. I have had no word on this so I emailed again. Still no answer.

That is really poor service synthasite.

If the unsigned respondant hasn't got around to doing anything, then PLEASE let me know. The only thing I asked for was to be kept advised and this is not happening people.
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hi Peter,

I'm sorry that you are experiencing delays. We are running skeleton staff over the Christmas public holidays, and while that isn't an excuse, it may help you to understand why it is taking longer than usual.

I don't see a request from you in our ticketing queue. If you don't mind, you can send an email through to support@synthasite.com or contact@synthasite.com, that will give me your email address and I will be able to see who is dealing with your request and chase it up for you.
Photo of CJ

CJ

• 25 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi peter,
There is nothing wrong with support@synthasite, the reason for the delay may be just that christmas holidays are on, so there might be less people at sythasite desk.
Before few weeks the same case had happended with me, i to had feel disappointed as i was not replied to my email, but we need to understand that, support community is our and we are growing with synthasite, its natural delays in reply have been experienced by me also, but lets be patient and find ways to solve it.
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
You're right Ruth,

That is not an excuse and I resent the manipulative tactic. It is a reason however. I think I made it pretty clear that time was not the issue and if it was to take a week that would be fine if I was let known.

I'm stunned that you can't find a support ticket. There have been at least four emails sent and received since this issue was initiated and I was advised of the process.

The ticket ID is 37074
Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hi Peter,

To find a ticket, I need an email or a ticket ID, not just a name from Get Satisfaction, as we deal with large volumes of numbers.

Thank you for the ticket ID number I will look into this.
Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
That is the number of your request which helps me find your support ticket. This is being looked at for you, and someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Photo of lisaretief

lisaretief

• 114 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes
Official Response
Peter,

Your domain transfer has been initiated and I have emailed you instructions to follow in order for a seamless transition to the new site hosted at SynthaSite.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Lisa
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
Thank you Lisa.