Disappearing photos!

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Hi - my photos keep disappearing! I've repeated saved and published the page with photos on and initially it's fine. However, the next time I check the site, they're red-crossed! site: greenbladetheatre.co.uk. Thanks in anticipation!
Photo of Eva

Eva

• 16 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Eva

Eva

• 16 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Adding I'm using internet explorer - although others have used other programmes.
Photo of jeremy

jeremy, Employee

• 1349 Posts
  • 90 Reply Likes
Hi there Eva,

I am sorry you are having this problem. Can you please tell me what pages your images are on so I can take a look for you?

Many thanks for working with us on this.
Photo of Eva

Eva

• 16 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thanks Jeremy - it's just the 'about us' page. There should be 3 profile shots in between each of the lines of intro.
Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Hi Eva,

After republishing your site, I am seeing the pictures properly being displayed on your site. Here is what I am seeing:

Does this look correct to you? Please try clearing your browser's cache and let us know if you are now able to see the images. Here's a link with steps for clearing your cache: Clearing Cache
Photo of Eva

Eva

• 16 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi - Brianna. Many thanks. That's correct but that's what I get when I republish the site myself. It stays for a while and then goes. It's not just my browser; other people can't see them at all. They should stay there and be visible to everyone, surely?
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Eva,

They may also need to clear their cache as Brianna suggested. Would you mind advising this to people and see if that makes a difference for them, as well as for yourself?

Please let us know how this goes.
Photo of Eva

Eva

• 16 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Thanks for this - sorry I've been away. I've sorted my cache - it appears to be ok. I've told the person who reported it to me so they can try that, too. I won't be able to tell everyone who hits the site to do so, though.

Fingers crossed it works fine now for everyone who visits; photos will be a significant part of the stie.
Best wishes
Eva