DNS issues affecting domain usage and Yola Mail

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
Hi all

We have identified a problem with Yola domain settings from our provider's side, and we're busy working with them on solving it right now. We believe that the current Yola Mail issues are related to this problem.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused and will update you on this thread.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Desmond Nel

Desmond Nel

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have problems to log into my e-mail account. Please help. It seems like it is on your side that we cannot log into our e-mail accounts?????

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Have a problem logging into my e-mail account!!!!.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Desmond

Your Yola Mail mailbox should be working again. I've tested it in your Yola account, and I'm able to open your Yola Mail login page from your Yola Mail page in your My Yola. Please clear cache and cookies again, and try to log in. Let me know if you encounter further problems.

You've got another Yola Mail mailbox which you haven't used so far. You can create another mailbox for your domain auctionrooster.com from your Yola Mail page if you want.
Photo of Kenny Mac Donalds

Kenny Mac Donalds

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello!!!
Since friday I haven't got access to yola mail. Deleted everything in cache and settings, like you suggested.. still doesn't work. Concerns yola mail of www.keltikon.com I'm writing the 3rd time now. Please help by replying to folks.alivel@gmail.com !!!

No access to yola mail.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Kenny

Your Yola Mail mailbox should be working again. I've tested it in your Yola account, and I'm able to open your Yola Mail login page from your Yola Mail page in your My Yola. Please clear cache and cookies again, and try to log in. Let me know if you encounter further problems.
Photo of MO

MO

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I published my site www.mosweatshop.com over 24 hours ago and I still can not pull it up online!

I published my site www.mosweatshop.com over 24 hours ago and I still can not pull it up online!.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hi MO

I've fixed your domain, and your website is up for me. Please clear cache and cookies of your browser, and let me know should you have problems after publishing updates.
Photo of irishshogun

irishshogun

• 33 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Sent you an email regarding this but no response, any update?

Thanks

PAul

purchased domain not active, http://www.customcardsbytina.com/.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello irishshogun

Your website customcardsbytina.com is up for me. Please clear cache and cookies of your browser, and let me know should you not see your website, or if you have further questions.
Photo of irishshogun

irishshogun

• 33 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
All good now, thank you
Photo of Anthony Ackroyd

Anthony Ackroyd

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have cleared my cache and cookies and still can not access my Yola Mail! This issue should have been successfully dealt with by now. Can we please have a rapid solution!

Yola - Fix my Yola Mail access problem quickly!.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Anthony

Your Yola Mail mailboxes should be working again. I've checked them from your Yola account, and they're all working for me. Please clear cache and cookies, and let me know if issues persist.
Photo of Daniel Haifley

Daniel Haifley

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I set up a new website last week. The domain is registered and the site is published, but I can't get the site to come up outside of yola. I type the address straight in to the address line and I get a reply that the site can not be found. How long does it take for it to come up? Am I not logging something right? the address is www.evangelistphilipschipper.com

How long till my site is published?.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Daniel

Your domain and website should be up and running again. Please let me know if you experience any further issues.
Photo of Thomas McCue Videography

Thomas McCue Videography

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Uh oh. The server is having problems. It's not you. It's us. We're sorry.

This was cute at first but now it is just annoying me. This is the message I get whenever I try to log into my mail on yola. Ever other section of my yola is working fine.

Uh oh. The server is having problems. It's not you. It's us. We're sorry..
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Thomas

I wasn't able to find your Yola account by the e-mail address you use for our Forum in order to test your Yola Mail. However, it should be working again. Can you please clear your cache and cookies and try to log into your Yola Mail? Let me know if you experience further issues, and if so, please don't forget to provide your domain name for me to find your Yola account. Thanks.
Photo of Micah Will

Micah Will

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
cant verify my google apps: "Uh-oh. Something has gone wrong. We're going to close advanced settings quickly. Please give us a moment and then try again. Thanks"

something went wrong? Google Apps and DNS.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Micah

What's your domain name and your login e-mail, please? Did you purchase your domain through Yola?
Photo of Kootenay Jack

Kootenay Jack

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have just added a new site. Yola says that it can take weeks sometimes months for the site to be indexed by search engines. I understand that. Yola also say you can access your site by typing in the URL into the browser. That didn`t work either. I sent a question to the Yola support team and got nothing for an answer. All I want to know is, have I done something wrong, is the URL incorrect in anyway. I have used a - in the URL is that causing me trouble. If the site won`t work, then tell me. The domain was accepted. Just looking for some feed back

Just looking for an answer.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Kootenay Jack

I was able to fix your domain kootenayjack-oots.com, and your website is up for me. Please clear cache and cookies of your browser, and let me know should you have problems after publishing updates.
Photo of Rob Hansen

Rob Hansen

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Email. is currently down what's wrong??

Email down.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Rob

I wasn't able to find your Yola account by the e-mail you use for our Forum, so I couldn't test your Yola Mail. It should be working again, please clear cache and cookies of your browser, and retry logging into your Yola Mail from your Yola account. If there are still issues, please let me know and don't forget to provide your domain name. Thanks.
Photo of alessandro

alessandro

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi, I have problems with publishing my website www.aqualudos.com
Originally it was run by fastnom. A little while ago I received a mail from yola that the transfer was successful, but the domain is inaccessible: "Unable to contact the server."
What should I do ?

I can not seem to publish my site with the domain www.aqualudos.com.
Photo of alessandro

alessandro

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
My e-mail is a_dignani@yahoo.it
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello alessandro

Your domain and website are up and running for me. Please clear your cache and cookies and retry accessing your live site.
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi all

It seems that we've managed to sort out this problem. Please all clear cache and cookies of your browsers, and retry accessing your domain or Yola Mail. If problems persist on your end, please let me know.

I apologize for the inconvenience this issue was causing you.