If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I wanted to add a forum to my site but was unale to find a widget or setting allowing me to. I now downloaded phpBB Forums and want to add them to my site. This requires php* that I am unsure Synthasite has.
* No clue what this means. Totally new to the 'website' deal.
There are a many ways to add a forum. Here are a number of options for you to choose from:
1. Drag and drop a Widgetbox Gallery widget onto your page.
2. A dialogue box will open, search for 'forum' to see all the widgets available.
3. Choose the widget you would like to use on your site and customise the settings.
4. Click on the green 'Get Widget' button and it will be saved and added to your page.
5. Save and preview your page to view the widget.
Alternatively, you can use Widgetbox's specific widget, to do this:
1. Open the "Widgets" folder in the sidebar on the right of your screen.
2. Drag and drop a "Widget Box" icon onto your page.
3. Click on the link in the dialog and you will be taken to Widget Box.
4. Browse for a comment box or mini forum, and when you find one you like, click "get widget".
5. Copy the code and paste it into the dialog box in SynthaSite.
nabble.com is a great forum that is easily embedded onto your page. Go to http://www.nabble.com, follow the steps to create and customise your forum. Then click on "Embedding Options" at the top of the page and copy the HTML code.
Back on your SynthaSite, follow these steps:
1. Drag and drop an HTML widget from the sidebar onto your page.
2. Paste the code into the HTML editor that opens.
3. Click on ok and your forum will be added to your page.