Convert currency in new online store

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
hi can any one help me i would like to change the dollars to pounds in my online store as most of my customers are uk and i would like them to see it in uk British pounds and not dollars thank you

sorry i should of said the new online store not the paypal wedge
Photo of Paddy Whelan

Paddy Whelan

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Paddy Whelan

Paddy Whelan

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi everyone i know it maybe a mad thing and i know that yola is good but it seems to be one thing after another so if we all ask yola to let us upload a file called open cart an online shop its easy to use you sign in on 1 link and the shop is on the main link its a bit dizzy at first but after you learn to use it its cool i have been testing it on 000webhost a free site with little band and space but have a look its all a test run that's on the site www.doctersoftware.info but come and see if you was to change or would like help with a site like this just ask its free i would not try to charge you but try it if you would like to try the one i have done just ask for the password and user from me thanks but we need yola to help us upload to the root come let us have you ever tho you may more customers
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Thanks Paddy,

Yola have just launched their Online Store and are working hard I'm sure becoming as familiar as they can with the ins and outs of this. As you say Yola are good and allow users to utilise any app, without prejudice, that allows installation with HTML or Javascript files.

They aren't setup for other file types and I would guess that for them to install another e-com system on their system would be a bit of a business conflict and possibly some issue with contracts. If they were to install this then they would also have to be able to support it of course and that's an unrealistic expectation for a potentially competitive and sophisticated product.

It's really good that it works so well for you and we users are most definitely interested in your evaluation of the system.