domain renewal

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
I just got a renewal notice from the place where I originally purchased my domain. I believe I have transferred it to Yola - am I supposed to pay the renewal fee to Active-domain.com? I don't want my service to be interrupted but I don't know how to check if I transferred it to Yola or not.
Photo of Linda Catlett

Linda Catlett

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • unsure

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hello Linda,

Could you post your domain name so that we can take a look at the registration details? I see there are two domains published to your site so I'd like to make sure we're looking at the right one.
Photo of Linda Catlett

Linda Catlett

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Sure - I actually got renewal notices for creativerenditions.bix and creativerenditions.com.
Photo of Linda Catlett

Linda Catlett

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
sorry - BIZ!
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hello Linda,

Both domains are registered with ACTIVE REGISTRAR, INC. and only pointing to Yola. You would need to renew your domain with them in order to keep them working.

If you'd like manage them through Yola, you can transfer the domains to us. That way, you'll be able to renew and manage your site through Yola only. More information on transferring your domain on this link: http://www.yola.com/tutorials/article....

Let us know if you have any questions!
Photo of Linda Catlett

Linda Catlett

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks! I will look at the transfer information and decide how I will proceed going forward. Appreciate your assistance!