If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Hi, I have a silver package, and my domain elementalgiftscy.com is set to auto renew (on 2nd March), I have valid credit card stored as payment method so why is my site down and it tells me in the Yola admin panel that my domain has expired?
I have checked your account, and I can confirm that although your domain ElementalGiftsCY.com says that it will auto-renew, unfortunately the auto-renewed failed, and this is a technical issue on our side.
Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. You will be able to go ahead and renew your domain manually by following these steps:
- Log into your Yola account.
- Click on the "Domains" link on the left-hand side.
- Click on the "Renew" button to the right of the domain you'd like to renew.
- You will be taken to the domain renewal page where you can choose your domain registration period, enable or renew domain privacy and purchase Yola Mail.
- When you renew your domain, you are opted-in for auto-renewal, you don't have to worry about your domain expiring and you don't have to renew it manually again.