If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Hello, i don't want to renew my silver membership, and need to confirm that all of the other sites will remain working fine. The one I am particularly needing to not be affected is http://sitter-finder.synthasite.com
It is not compulsory to renew your Yola Silver subscription. If you decide to let your Yola Silver expire, your account will revert back to a Yola Free or Bronze account.
What does this mean and how does it affect your account?
* Style: If you have purchased a style using a style credit you will still own and be able to keep the style. However if you applied a style from the Premium library, you will not be able to continue using this style and will be asked to renew your subscription when you next try to republish.
* Domain: If you are in time to renew your domain (this can be done up to 30 days after the domain expires) you can still renew it. You then become a Bronze user.
* Number of sites: If you have more than five published sites, you cannot republish until you have unpublished some of your site to get back to the allowed limit of five for for a Free/Bronze user.
* The Yola Link will reappear.
* Premium Support will no longer apply.