Door is still open! Yola Users Needed for Paid Research Study ($75 for 1 hour)

• Announcement
  • Updated 7 years ago
We are looking for several Yola users to participate in remote research study sessions, to help us continually improve our product.

The usability session will be conducted remotely from your location by using a phone and accessing a website from your computer at the same time. The whole process will take about 60 minutes. After an orientation, you will be asked to perform various tasks with the website and give feedback. Throughout the session, you will be asked specific questions related to the website. To thank you for your valuable input, we're offering participants $75.00 in the form of a check, which will be sent to you after the session.

Click here to take survey and answer all of the questions to determine if you meet the desired profile. If so, we will contact you to review your responses, schedule an appointment and give you additional information to participate in the remote study. Only those who are invited and complete a study will be compensated.

Please keep in mind that we have a limited number of openings and can’t respond to each inquiry we receive. We will also refer to these survey responses in the future, when recruiting for additional studies. The survey responses will be kept confidential and will not be sold, distributed or publicized.

To participate you will need to:
• Be willing to sign our Usability Non-Disclosure Agreement
• Allow us to videotape your screen (remotely) and audiotape the session
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
  • happy that this opportunity is still here

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Chika Ibeneme

Chika Ibeneme

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
i would have sgined up if this was available in trinidad and tobago can you help me please
e-mail: chikaibeneme@hotmail.co.uk
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello Chika,
Were you not able to fill out the survey on the link provided here: Yola survey?
Photo of Guido Graphics

Guido Graphics

• 558 Posts
  • 41 Reply Likes
Hi Sanja, I just now saw this... if yall are still looking, I'd be pleased to participate. guido.graphics@live.com
Photo of Nazlie

Nazlie

• 1721 Posts
  • 51 Reply Likes
Hi

Thank you for your interest. If you would like to participate, please fill in the survey to be selected: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TTW5FNQ

Good luck!
Photo of denise

denise

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I would love to sign up tell me how and where at sign me up too please
Photo of Hope Guirantes

Hope Guirantes

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
sign me up
Photo of denise

denise

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
ok sign me up I love yola
Photo of Tabitha Birdsong

Tabitha Birdsong

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I would like to try again. The last time I was told the system was down and the young lady never contacted me again. How can I receive another time slot to participate?
Photo of denise

denise

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
ok I hope I qualify yola is the best there is around tried alot of sites and yola rates number 1 with me
Photo of Tabitha Birdsong

Tabitha Birdsong

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello, I filled out the form to participate, but I have not heard back from Yola. Call me!
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Tabitha,

This thread is over a year old. The study is no longer active. Thanks though for your willingness to participate.
Photo of Michael Cooke

Michael Cooke

• 126 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Hahaha ooops!!!! I signed up right before Sanja clarified that!