ok i have my site the way i want it i am ready to activate it... i have my .com already from elsewhere. i purchased the online store so i can get the hosting for free... so my ? is do i need to publish my site 1st ? as it is ... is not yet published or on line. and how do i get it to add on my .com address before it publishes? also do I need to wait until my online store shows before continuing....?????