email

• Question
  • Updated 10 years ago
  • Answered
hey lee,
i was wondering if my web site came with an email account? or can i only use a link for people to email or contact me at. just wondering, it would be kool for people to email me at my web site address.
Photo of donnie

donnie

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • wondering

Posted 10 years ago

Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

• 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
Hi Donnie, long time no see,

If you wnat your own domain email - donnie@furniture101.com

you will need to buy a domain name. you can not set them up from Yola subdomains.

Hows things going in 101 world?

Lee.
Photo of donnie

donnie

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
well i'm glad to be able to talk with you againg. how are you? well i sold my first piece. a couple of weeks ago. i was so excited. but not much since then. i have had almost three hundred visitors. not bad. for a rookie i guess. thanks for the info. i do look forward to buying my own domain name but cant afford it right now. but dont worry i'm all about doing everything through you guys. ya'll are awesome. man stay in touch. i tell everone i know about this site. its awesome. i am still learning and having so much fun. thank you for all your help. i got another question too.
Photo of jeremy

jeremy, Employee

• 1349 Posts
  • 90 Reply Likes
Hi Donnie,

Lee is right - You have to buy a domain through Yola and we can set you up with an email address.

Right now no emails are created automatically. If you buy a domain through us you can get us to set up an DNS MX record (link to another mail server like Google Apps) and then manage your email there. We plan to release email functionality as a service within Yola in the future.

Let me know if you would like to pursue this option and we will be happy to assist you.
Photo of donnie

donnie

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thanks and nice to meet you.
Photo of donnie

donnie

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thanks and nice to meet you also. how are you guys?