Email Settings

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Hi there,
I have a Yola email account and recently couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting emails from my clients and then I come to look and all my POP account information was blank..
Need to know what to put in the

POP User Name
etc..

The mail worked fine up until two days ago.. I went from getting 20 emails a day to none.. found this to be VERY Strange..
Photo of Tania Long

Tania Long

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Tania,

I have checked your account and I can see that you signed up through Google's Get Your Business Online (GYBO) program. As per Google's terms and conditions, Yola Mail is not part of the product offering on GYBO accounts, and the fact that you were able to purchase it is an error on our behalf.

You can set up the exact same email address using Google Apps free service, and I will email you with details of how to set up your Google Apps account as well as arranging a refund for Yola Mail.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,
Jackie
Photo of Tania Long

Tania Long

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I paid for this email for a year.. this is a huge convenience since I moved everything (email and such) from my Microsoft site I was using to this one.. HOW do I get back on??? I am overly frustrated considering I bought the email from YOLA, use the service through YOLA and have never moved my email anywhere else.. I am so not techy so this is very frustrating to me..
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
We understand that it is frustrating and an inconvenience and we apologize for this. I have sent you an email with the steps that you can take to setting up your email.

Please let me know if you struggle with any of these steps and I will be happy to help you.