Seeing a 503 error in the Sitebuilder and on published site

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
www.cherrybluehandcrafted.co.uk is receiving the following error when i am trying to view and update it:

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable

Guru Meditation:

XID: 3512239796

Varnish cache server
Photo of carrie pessall

carrie pessall

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • annoyed

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
I was able to view your site without issue and have attached a screenshot for your reference. Can you please check out the tips in this tutorial and let us know how it goes?
Photo of Amber

Amber

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I cannot open my store. It was working after I downloaded firefox. I can log in to my account when I go to my advance search to check my product I get a message that says 500 ox704 i/o transport error: read timed out. I tried logging in through my advance store, but in this section it states my password is wrong.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
error message.
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Amber,

Looks like you and Carrie are experiencing the same thing so we are looking further into what may be causing this error for you both.
Photo of lee stephenson

lee stephenson

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi thanks for reply to my tweet.
www.doorhandleparts.co.uk

home page occassionally coming on but when i try and open other pages getting 503 errors
latest
Guru Meditation:

XID: 3512764676
Photo of Oliver Ingham

Oliver Ingham

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I too can confirm im getting this issue to.

URL: www.epiccrafts.co.uk

Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
We have replicated this problem as well and our engineers are busy working on it. We'll keep you updated here as we learn more.
Photo of Angelique Blancas

Angelique Blancas

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yes, this is definitely a problem for at least the last hour. Both of mu websites are experiencing this 503 Guru Mediation shenanigans. Please fix asap.
Photo of lee stephenson

lee stephenson

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Might explain the poor sales today,I know I have lost at least one as I was watching on google analytics thats when I started investigating as also had a down alert at 9.51pm(UK)
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Our engineers have identified the problem and are working a solution we hope to have implemented promptly. Thanks for your patience as we work through this.
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
We have a solution in place. Please log out and refresh your browser and let us know if you see any other problems trying to access your Sitebuilder or published website.
Photo of Carol Barrett

Carol Barrett

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm not sure what's going on. I logged in, click on Online Store, "add a product," and kept getting this error

"500 0x704
I/O transport error: Read timed out"

I tried again and again on both different computers and on firefox and chrome but the error keeps appearing.

Also, I have never gotten this error until today.
Photo of Carol Barrett

Carol Barrett

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Here's a screenshot
Photo of Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Thanks Carol, we'll pass that on to our team as well.
Photo of Amber

Amber

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hey

I have reset everything and tried logging in chrome and firefox and it's still not loading up. i'm still getting the same message as carol barette.
Photo of Zed Romero

Zed Romero

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am getting the same error. My site is unpublished, but same error as Carol above
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Please be assured that your published sites are working. Our engineers are looking into this issue with the Yola Online Store. Thank you for your continued patience as they debug this problem.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
I am happy to say that our engineers have resolved the issue! Please let us know if you still have further troubles with your Yola Online Store.