smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
that link i have put in the address bar isn't the 1. it is this 1 Horses
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes

Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes, Champion

• 2582 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
I was gonna point out the spelling of horses but you beat me to it. I don't get a 503 error but see the published site with all of the coloring book images.

Could it be that you saw the error soon after you re-published your site perhaps? Often and for some minutes after I republish my sites I see pages telling me different things at different times and have seen the 503 before as I recall.

Can you see your page the way that it is meant to look right now or do you still see the error page?

If so try to clear your cache... Not that you didn't know that was coming ;)

Oh wait... (After looking at the URL in the screen shot) Of course you would have seen that error as that URL was hourses and not the correct horses so there should be no problem now as you have entered the functional URL.

Doh...

Happy site building
Ed

If the lady bears don’t find you handsome they should at least find you handy...Don't forget to share the bear....

Honey Bear Playhomes Tips and Favs in one place... A Honey bear Playhomes Tip ;)
Photo of smithy

smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
lol. i didn't even published the site whatsoever when went onto it. atm i am making sure that all the links and everything is working b4 i go and add more pictures onto it. but that has happened on my other sites as well b4 i even updated it.
Photo of smithy

smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
it has seems to come bk now but it wasn't working b4. is there a prob your side??
Photo of smithy

smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
yola, yes getting a tad frustrated cos every time i go onto a website (yola website) it goes to 503 service unavailable
Photo of smithy

smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes

Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes, Champion

• 2582 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
All on your side Mate... Every page of that site worked for me... Checked in FF and IE
Photo of smithy

smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
ok
Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Hi Smithy,
Thanks for bringing this up. We were experience a super small glitch that only affected a handful of our customers - it looks like you were caught in that handful. Everything appears to be working properly. If you are still seeing the error, please clear your browser's cache. Thanks!
Photo of smithy

smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
ok ty