Error logging into Mail

  • 2
  • Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Merged

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: Yola Mail unavailable AGAIN

I'm getting an error message when I try to log in to mail:

"Unhandled error. Contact system administrator"

Its for bookings@elementzent.com

Please can someone help me?
Photo of Lindon Barr

Lindon Barr

  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

  • 2
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

  • 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hello Lindon,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our mail services provider has sent us the following information:

About 30% of users continue to experience incoming mail delays. As well, about half of users within that 30% are also unable to access email via IMAP, POP and webmail. The remaining 70% of users might experience intermittent issues logging in.

We're working to restore full service, however, there is no estimated time for a restoration at this point. We'll have another update within an hour, or if anything changes.

Unfortunately these delays are beyond our control, but we will continue to keep you updated.

Thank you for your patience in the meantime.
Photo of Daniel Boughton

Daniel Boughton

  • 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, It might be an idea to post this on the other topic too so people there know - http://forum.yola.com/yola/topics/unh...
Photo of Lindon Barr

Lindon Barr

  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Do you have any update as it has been over an hour?
Photo of Lindon Barr

Lindon Barr

  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am getting the same problem "Unhandled error. Contact system administrator"
my email is bookings@elementzent.com

please help as this is a business account.

Note: This topic was created from a reply on the Unable to access Yola Mail account topic.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Yola Mail is unavailable.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

  • 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi everyone,

In the interest of keeping this conversation in one place I am merging this thread here.